Reviews for Salt: and other secrets to survival
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaand where is chapter two, young man/woman?
tryingtobestine chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I like this one, and I hope you write more of it.
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Haha that's hilarious xD
pinklatent chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Dean as a teacher. *snickers uncontrollably*

Well, he seems to be pretty effective. Man, it'd be hilarious to watch him corrupt the youth of today, with Sam trying to stop him but giving up to the inevitable, anyway.
Biotomegami Lyanvis chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Are you going to continue this? I really love it.
Cheeky Liar chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
awesome story please keep writing
Ibbet chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Aw, I love this.

I know it's been years since you last posted but please continue.

This story has a lot of potential and I'd love to read more.

I totally want Sam and/or Dean as a teacher. Then I'd be more than happy to go to school. ;)
Amakurikara chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
So this story rocks so far, and I know it's been a few years, but...I think you should continue it. It's pretty awesome. I would like to read more. So if you have plans to continue, you totally should.
lace and silk chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
read this before going to school and all day i have been imagining Dean as my teacher...needless to say i was distracted! please update this, it is really good!

x
DarthMako chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is a great beginning. I'd love to read more. Will there be updates in the near future?
MoonSpinner44 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
dude, I want Dean as my teacher! Seriously, get rid of Mr. Ward and bring on Mr.'Hetfield'! lol. This is very good so far, I hope to see it updated soon. You seem to really have all their personilities down pat, I very much enjoy reading this. Good job D
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
plz update soon
SamaStar chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I've just come upon your story adn i must say that i am quite impressed so far. I would like to see htis updated!

thanks

Sama
tellie chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I wish we will be able to read more I like how you are writing this, it is very well in character and cool!
estelanim chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I figured this story would be amusing but I have found myself unexpectedly enthralled!

Im definitely enjoying the Dean bits, I can really imaging him taking charge like that and I’d love to see him demonstrate his cool side too…I just hope those kids appreciate it!

Please post again soon, its so hard to find a funny story that’s not a total crack!fic and I am so loving this.