Reviews for Cabin Fever version 2
Ask me a question chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Dude I hate jeanne she sucks!
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I LOVED it! Except for Jeanne. :-( Tony and Ziva are right for each other dangit!
autume98 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Loved the story! I could definitely picture them all being there and saying the things they said. I even loved how you had Ziva say "Hits me" instead of "beats me". Also like how there are no grammar/spelling errors to steal away from the story. If there were I didn't catch them. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Yet another great story full of humour and action. And when you had Ziva kiss Tony, I thought WOW, that is just beautiful and so sweetly done. But that was blasted into the stratosphere when I came to the end. You certainly know how to give a reader a great ride. And thank goodness for people like you who write LONG stories without breaking them up into millions of itsy bitsy chapters. As all girls know, length is important!
agent ADUM chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
absolutely loved it being a NCIS fan myself and i thought the characters where well wrote.i really enjoyed it GREAT STORY !

Silvergrass chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
WHAADZA! lol great story, long too hehe loved the tiva.
Special Agent Cris chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
That was great. It ended differently then expected (nice plot twist by the way). Keep up the good work.
super em chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
That was great! I'm glad you reposted it, I kept getting notices about new chapters, but I could only read up to ch7. I really enjoyed this, you did an awesome job and all the characters were well-written and in-character. Especially Palmer LOL. Can't wait to read more from ya! :)