Reviews for Harry Potter and The Trademark Dispute
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 12/11/2015
Bruh. These endings tho.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
Huh. Twist. Is she doing this for Harry or using him? And I applaud you for not using Batman. He's a very competent and logical hero. So obviously wouldn't waste time on trying to persuade a kid to join who has made it ridiculously clear he doesn't want to.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 12/11/2015
Poor Ron. Ron Stoppable I mean.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 12/11/2015
I love Brock. He is an amazing man. However I can't believe Hermione pimped Harry out like that. Like...wow.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
DOOM muthafucka! !
crankypants16 chapter 16 . 11/9/2015
This was great. Particularly enjoyed the Venture references.
Magemaster chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
I like both endings. Great, hilariously funny fic
epicvux chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Rarely have I ever wanted to read the next chapter more than after this one!
Bronze chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
And so ends the life and times of Tom Marvolo Riddle. Poor shmuck should never've tried to kill a baby! It was the biggest mistake of his life.
Bronze chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
First Harry shows him what a moron he is then Hermione. It likely won't be long before she not only runs the Brotherhood but everything else as well!
Bronze chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
With only two chapters to go Tom Marvolo Riddle got his brains splattered thanks to Lex Luthor and Mercy. That'll teach the bad guys not to mess with Harry Potter's wet dreams!
Bronze chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
Just how many time does Harry have to say " Not interested! " before they get it through their m9icroscopic brains he DOES NOT want to join?! Maybe if he started killing them off they'd take the hint?
Bronze chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
Kp will never want to leave Harry after he finishes with her! As for her Ron, she'll be looking for a more fulfilling sidekeck very soon after they leave Hogwash.
Bronze chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
I hadn't expected you to pull him into this insanity! But please have mercy on Bugs Bunny and let him escape Ron in say, a week.
Bronze chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
How long before Dr. Strange, Iron Man, Captain America, the Avengers, Space Ghost, Birdman, the Galaxy Trio, the Herculoids or some other Hero or group finally gets the message? Harry Potter IS NOT INTERESTED!