Reviews for Harry Potter and The Trademark Dispute
crankypants16 chapter 16 . 11/9
This was great. Particularly enjoyed the Venture references.
Magemaster chapter 16 . 10/19
I like both endings. Great, hilariously funny fic
epicvux chapter 1 . 9/3
Rarely have I ever wanted to read the next chapter more than after this one!
Bronze chapter 16 . 7/5
And so ends the life and times of Tom Marvolo Riddle. Poor shmuck should never've tried to kill a baby! It was the biggest mistake of his life.
Bronze chapter 15 . 7/5
First Harry shows him what a moron he is then Hermione. It likely won't be long before she not only runs the Brotherhood but everything else as well!
Bronze chapter 14 . 7/5
With only two chapters to go Tom Marvolo Riddle got his brains splattered thanks to Lex Luthor and Mercy. That'll teach the bad guys not to mess with Harry Potter's wet dreams!
Bronze chapter 13 . 7/5
Just how many time does Harry have to say " Not interested! " before they get it through their m9icroscopic brains he DOES NOT want to join?! Maybe if he started killing them off they'd take the hint?
Bronze chapter 12 . 7/5
Kp will never want to leave Harry after he finishes with her! As for her Ron, she'll be looking for a more fulfilling sidekeck very soon after they leave Hogwash.
Bronze chapter 11 . 7/5
I hadn't expected you to pull him into this insanity! But please have mercy on Bugs Bunny and let him escape Ron in say, a week.
Bronze chapter 10 . 7/5
How long before Dr. Strange, Iron Man, Captain America, the Avengers, Space Ghost, Birdman, the Galaxy Trio, the Herculoids or some other Hero or group finally gets the message? Harry Potter IS NOT INTERESTED!
Bronze chapter 9 . 7/5
Riddle is going to, if he hasn't already, loose what little brain matter he has at the moment if this keeps up. And Harry's going to wind up with a harem! That is if Hermione decides to help these poor pure blooded girls out of their marriage contracts that is.
Bronze chapter 8 . 7/5
Magic can actually work miracles! After five hours of having sex with two really sexy ladies Harry was still up for more! No wonder Luna said " I gotta gat me some! " Now the question you must ask is, who's next? Or is Luna gonna become a second girlfriend?
Bronze chapter 7 . 7/5
Tom is getting extremely desperate if he's will to take a job as an unpaid intern with the Brotherhood. there is an interesting way of looking at this whole thing. Think of it as a prank war and poor old Tommy boy is loosing badly.
Bronze chapter 6 . 7/5
I've got to hand it to you this rep from the League was intelligent. I love the part where Hermione corrected Zantanna about Draco true meme being a ferret and then pulling Snape out of the shower only to transfigure him into a greasy bat. The idea that Harry spent the next three hours in a vat of chocolate pudding with both women is enough to cause my brains to actually restart the thinking processes.
Bronze chapter 5 . 7/5
I can't say I'm a fan of G. but having Cobra show up and kill off most of Moldy Shorts Death Eaters was a stroke of genius. It shows just how out classed Moldy Short truly is. Either that or just how bad the League of Heroes is. Take your pick.