Reviews for Harry Potter and The Trademark Dispute
roon0 chapter 16 . 1/16
Fantastic.
GuidingHand chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
Lots of laughs...very entertaining. Thanks for writing it!
jon reeve chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
Why can't I fav this more!?
jon reeve chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Oh, you are horrible. I'm not gonna bother you with commenting every chapter but damn this is too funny. I usually wait until I finish a story before faving it but I see that's unnecessary in this case.
Firehawk242 chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
Two Rons. I think this fic just moved into the horror genre.
Firehawk242 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This should be...interesting.
AvidReader chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
I have to say, your short stories are always good for a little toung-in-cheek humor in between more serious books/activities. This must be the fourth time I've read this particular one, but it's still every bit as enjoyable as the first time. :-)
Astaroth chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
Who were the heroes at the end? Seriously?!
furface294 chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC
furface294 chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
This was already funny and then you go and kidnap Bugs Bunny and do the Pismo Beach skit. R.O.F.L.M.A.O
THANK YOU!
furface294 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Unionization of the Death Eaters? O.M.G. I didn't think of that, all I had in mind was Hermione taking out a trademark on the word Morsmorde and the sign of the Snake and Skull mark of them, this has all the beginnings of a truly evil and humourous story !
Rain Addict CM chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
Lol pure awesomeness. This had me cracking up insanely hard. Though I felt as but mean taking so much pleasure out of how much abuse you have Ron... All well! He should of died year 5.
jchangpa chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
It is great, the humor bring a hugh splendor shime to my gloomy day. Bring on another of this they are excellent.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
What's a Naco ... a cross between a nacho and a taco?
Winter's Folly chapter 15 . 6/27/2014