Reviews for Harry Potter and The Trademark Dispute
sayantan2201 chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
BEST STORY EVER!
that was fun...
not to check if you have another one on Hermione's rise as a dark lady
mariteri chapter 16 . 10/28/2016
This was fantastic! I loved it. It was so funny and the cameos were amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this. Take care and I hope to read more of your writing soon.
noylj chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
Dark Intern Riddle.
Does this mean that he can't call himself a Dark Lord any more, since he is just an intern?
Who does he intern with?
Does he get to intern like Monica?
noylj chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
So,what are these super-villains and unions doing, besides staying the hell out of the UK?
Seems like Hermione should call in the forces that keep these real bad guys down to take care of Riddle once and for all.
CMVreud chapter 16 . 9/11/2016
This story is an awesome body-bag of Crack.
kat716 chapter 8 . 9/2/2016
Okay, the Powerpuff Girls beating up Voldemort is hilarious.
But... Bubbles wears a blue dress.
I'mma Genius chapter 16 . 8/28/2016
Ah, if only real life was like this, with civilian's having an instant revive system of course.
LJ Summers chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
I totally dig how Hermione made Lex Luthor turn pale. :)
LJ Summers chapter 11 . 8/3/2016
"And I will call you George."

*sighs happily* This is so fun.
LJ Summers chapter 8 . 8/3/2016
Harry's hormone driven life is hysterical. Your words today have given me a lot of joy.
LJ Summers chapter 2 . 8/3/2016
International Brotherhood of Minions.

This needs to be a thing. Does it include assistants for mad scientists? HENCHPERSONs. Of course. My apologies.

Choked regarding the dental plan. You're evil.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Yeah. I'd be angry as well. That sucks. Every young man deserves to wallow in the hormone driven sex dreams he gets blessed with. *nods*

And hey, the boy does it up right before it gets screwed over.
tyler chapter 8 . 6/13/2016
the image of tom being beaten up and having his pain described is one of harry potter fanfic funniest moments in my opinion
adafrog chapter 16 . 5/15/2016
lol love it.
hpfanscs chapter 16 . 5/1/2016
Definitely one of the best for humor ever! Laughed through every chapter. Thanks.