Reviews for Harry Potter and The Trademark Dispute
THat is EPIC!
UserABC123 chapter 16 . 10/23
Again, nice story.
v.dormouse chapter 9 . 10/15
Ok I have to admit I just can't read any more of this. The bad spelling I could overlook we all are guilty of that but this is as far as I can go.

Firstly it is extremely annoying the way you repeat so much from the previous chapter at the start of each one. Not needed if people can't remember what happened before, well that's what the previous button is for. Doing this just confuses readers who think you've uploaded the same chapter twice, it took about two chapters for me to realise what you were doing and that it wasn't a mistake.

Secondly when doing the category for this fic you should have stated the cross-over element. Your main characters may be HP ones but to then start throwing characters from other fandoms in with no warning is very confusing and unwelcome. I don't mind cross-overs, I'm even writing one myself but I do know some people that don't like them. Even if it's just stated in the initial summary to warn people there should be something.

Thirdly your portral of Harry and Hermione's relationship was clearly OOC with how physical they are, remember Harry may be a teenage boy but he is also a badly abused at least emotionaly young man for most of his life so being that physical with someone so easily is highly unlikely but this is fanfiction so I can let it slide, however in this chapter (9) you basically have Hermione acting like a pimp and Harry is her prostitute, no asking if he wants to be with the other women first just blind fold him push in the room and that's that, then collect the pimp money after. Completely disregarding any feelings Harry may have. That's not a loving relationship that's a controlling oppressive one which could be construed as Hermione now manipulating and abusing Harry.

It's a shame as this was potentially a good story idea but just got ruined by those three major points. I'm sorry if this all seems harsh and I hope it doesn't discourage you from writing but this is my honest opinion that's all.

Keep writing and have fun

V.
Nargus chapter 16 . 9/15
*giggles* A very amusingly fun eneing, indeed.
Nargus chapter 3 . 9/15
Ugh. It's too late now, but I feel like I need to say anyway. You really need to stop (and/or remove) the part of the last chapter from every current chapter. As it is, it's composed of probably about 40% of all content of the chapter. That is way too much and it feels more like a terrible effort at buffing up words count than anything useful.
tcl7189 chapter 16 . 9/7
ROFLMBO
RevDorothyL chapter 15 . 8/19
Delightful! :)
Seriously dude I love your stories
azulkan2 chapter 16 . 6/21
ROFLMAO! Great story.
cmfisher chapter 16 . 2/10
Ha ha ha hee hee hee OMG THAT WAS FUNNY. Thank you so much
Technomad chapter 1 . 2/4
I have the funniest feeling that Tom is going to _bitterly_ regret disrupting that dream.
sayantan2201 chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
BEST STORY EVER!
that was fun...
not to check if you have another one on Hermione's rise as a dark lady
mariteri chapter 16 . 10/28/2016
This was fantastic! I loved it. It was so funny and the cameos were amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this. Take care and I hope to read more of your writing soon.
noylj chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
Dark Intern Riddle.
Does this mean that he can't call himself a Dark Lord any more, since he is just an intern?
Who does he intern with?
Does he get to intern like Monica?