Reviews for The Time of Love and Rogues
erikabalaclava chapter 15 . 7/27
Love your story I confess that everything about travel in time I got to confuse hahah
i like this happy ending way better here, honestly.
Anon chapter 15 . 3/26
I'm still confused what the eleves were and dumbledore getting it... like did they actually have house elves hidden in the cracks in the walls?
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 11 . 3/26
DANG ITVOLDEMORT so by being separate entities, was an alternate timeline created?
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 6 . 3/26
TOM is scary!
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 5 . 3/26
Draco playing matchmaker lol
Maizeysugah chapter 12 . 2/23
Grania, I don't know how to reply on here. I haven't used in a long time, I'm sorry. You are confused about what? I'll have to look this up and get back with you. If you'd like I have an updated version of this fic on archive of our own under the penname Maizeysugah. Or you can email me at . SOrry if I've confused you, I'm guessing (haven't looked yet) that you are talking about the future Tom and Harry? Where Tom is Lord Voldemort, going to the wedding? If you see this message me or email me.

Joy
Grania chapter 12 . 2/23
Okay, you kind of lost me at the transition between the first two scenes. How did Harry go from being who-knows-where with Voldemort and Draco (and Tom conspicuously absent) to the scene in the Great Hall? The other transitions were fine; but that first one totally threw me because I didn't know what the heck was going on.
Grania chapter 4 . 2/22
I absolutely love the developing relationship between Harry and Tom! You've handled it so well and they're so cute together! :)
Grania chapter 3 . 2/22
Aww! Tom loves Harry! 3
Grania chapter 1 . 2/22
Those poor boys. I want to hug both of them.
KrixLight chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Wait. a minute. ..it's a boy right? harry is still a boy? then why did they call him "she" when they found him?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/15/2016
Nice positive fic...
Zaya destal chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
I love this fix but I think you should have done the original too. But I still loved this fix even if I got confused at some points.
toomanyshipsss chapter 15 . 8/2/2016
the fic was really good anyway though Thx for sharing