Reviews for The Time of Love and Rogues
ninjaaa0006 chapter 14 . 4/11
Good story just got confusing towards the end, I didnt enjoy the last few chapters as much as I did the first half of the story and the ending was way too rushed...a rushed ending is better than none at all I guess.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 2/21
Wait... she? How did they even know they just saw the face of a baby and immediately said so. Babies look alike! And I suppose it's Harry Potter.
Eaze chapter 15 . 1/17
I absolutely adore your story. Haven’t read something this good in a long time. Well, now I’m off to reread this masterpiece.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 14 . 9/5/2017
I just finished reading up until "the end" and I'm still not sure how I felt about this story...
erikabalaclava chapter 15 . 7/27/2017
Love your story I confess that everything about travel in time I got to confuse hahah
Guest chapter 14 . 4/17/2017
i like this happy ending way better here, honestly.
Anon chapter 15 . 3/26/2017
I'm still confused what the eleves were and dumbledore getting it... like did they actually have house elves hidden in the cracks in the walls?
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 11 . 3/26/2017
DANG ITVOLDEMORT so by being separate entities, was an alternate timeline created?
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 6 . 3/26/2017
TOM is scary!
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 5 . 3/26/2017
Draco playing matchmaker lol
Maizeysugah chapter 12 . 2/23/2017
Grania, I don't know how to reply on here. I haven't used in a long time, I'm sorry. You are confused about what? I'll have to look this up and get back with you. If you'd like I have an updated version of this fic on archive of our own under the penname Maizeysugah. Or you can email me at . SOrry if I've confused you, I'm guessing (haven't looked yet) that you are talking about the future Tom and Harry? Where Tom is Lord Voldemort, going to the wedding? If you see this message me or email me.

Joy
Grania chapter 12 . 2/23/2017
Okay, you kind of lost me at the transition between the first two scenes. How did Harry go from being who-knows-where with Voldemort and Draco (and Tom conspicuously absent) to the scene in the Great Hall? The other transitions were fine; but that first one totally threw me because I didn't know what the heck was going on.
Grania chapter 4 . 2/22/2017
I absolutely love the developing relationship between Harry and Tom! You've handled it so well and they're so cute together! :)
Grania chapter 3 . 2/22/2017
Aww! Tom loves Harry! 3
Grania chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Those poor boys. I want to hug both of them.