Reviews for The Time of Love and Rogues
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
oh my bleeding god. please write more, please
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
this is so adorable! in a slightly sociopathic way! which is the best! i fucking love you for writing this, you are a goddess truly))) i am delighted.
Belle'Masque chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
Love It! Please continue!

Can't wait for more, can we have more on the future Harry and tom? What is the potion that he takes? Why is he so unstable? Why does he call future Tom sir?

Dieing for more!
Belle 3
Flaming Rose chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
1.) I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!

2.) PLEASE LET HARRY AND TOM HAVE A HAPPY ENDING! AND HARRY AND VOLDEMORT , TOO!

3.) I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH, I'M RIGHTING IN ALL CAPS!

ANYWAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS STORY AND PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! MAY YOUR MUSE FOREVER BE WITH YOU!

BYE!

; P
ann7e chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
absolutely amazing adorable story. i love it :) your writing style and characterization are great!
The World in Black and White chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
This story is amazing. I love it. I absolutely love it. Please don't tell me you've abandoned this. If you have I think I would die. This story is way too amazing and you are way too talented for it to go to waste like this. I am begging you to continue this! Please!
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
the leagal age to "do the do" in the UK is 16. is that what Harry and Tom are waiting for?

(is this still being worked on?)
Nightmare320 chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Getting better...
Nightmare320 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
...? Where's the supposed person that's supposed to check up on them?
brighteyed13 chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
Ah this story is so good! I'm addicted! But why hasn't it been updated in so looong? Did you switch sites? :(
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
By God, why haven't you updated this? It is totally amazing! Please update it!
Established Insanity chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Judging by the date, I'm assuming this is abandoned...? If not, please come back and write more of this wonderful story!
kat1316 chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
nooooo please update!
Billie Holiday chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
What is this mockery?
She duped him you say? Is that what you call drugging, kidnapping and raping someone?
How quaint.

So, I take it you've never had anyone force themselves on you? No? Then leave it alone, do not trivialize what happened to him simply because he's male. It can happen to anyone, and it's not something to be mocked, just imagine you wake up in a place you've never been, with someone you don't know and they claim to be married to you and having your baby. Would you just take their word for it and just go along with it all happy-go-lucky or would you be beyond upset? Because I know I would be livid. Sure, I would personally keep the child, to keep them away from such a deranged individual but not everyone is as strong as I am. I've seen it happen before, to women I've known - seen them crumple under the weight of knowing their child wasn't a product of love but because some nut decided to force themselves on them. You can imagine that your simplified version of his feelings, merely so you could have an entertaining interlude are in no way amusing to me.

So I ask that you do not touch this subject again, until you think beyond 'Oh look a smooth plot-less way of bringing Tom and Harry together again!' Honestly, was this chapter to prove once and for all that no matter what Tom is incapable of human emotion? Pft, that's weak on so many levels it's mind bogglingly. Simply saying someone's a head case because they're a head case and no amount of changing anything is incredibly bleak and predictable. To write a story that involved an actual struggle rather than a play at one, would have been more satisfying - anyone could write - and has written - about Tom being a rotten egg from the start and that was that. We might as drop dead then, what's the point of anything if you can't even change one life for the better? The least you could have done was document a progression rather than just diving into 'he's a madman!' there were no deaths of small animals in the neighbourhood? No Stealing, no random bouts of mania, etc. Otherwise shouldn't Tom be distressed at murder? Even to save his own life? Not batting at eye at murder is a clear sign of being deranged, so where were they?

I could go on and on, as this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Perhaps should I cool off later I could pick this up again, but I can't stand when some insults what millions, including myself has experienced, so hopefully you've grown since you wrote this. I'm aware that this was a knee-jerk reaction but it could not be helped on the off chance you haven't grown. I'd rather you know just how powerful words can be and how they can affect others.