Reviews for The Time of Love and Rogues
Nice positive fic...
Zaya destal chapter 15 . 8/15
I love this fix but I think you should have done the original too. But I still loved this fix even if I got confused at some points.
toomanyshipsss chapter 15 . 8/2
the fic was really good anyway though Thx for sharing
toomanyshipsss chapter 15 . 8/2
I'm really confused with the ending. so Tom becomes SPOILER good and there's no voldemort?
SinfulMind chapter 14 . 7/18
Absolutely brilliant! That's the first thing that comes to mind when I want to sum up the story. Amazingly well executed plot. I loved every word of it. Thank you so very much for writing it :)
Lucydo chapter 15 . 5/10
Thank you for this amazing story! After a long time I have finally found out another brilliant author! :)
Loes-chan chapter 14 . 5/2
SO far, I loved your story and I didn't find it confusing at all
I love the ending and since i couldn't sleep well last night I spent a lot of time analyzing the plot
Two things I didn't get:
- why was Harry also in Voldemort's timeline when he took the baby from his time and brought him to little Tom?
- What was Voldemort's plan when he brought Morfin to the scene in the last chapter? Did he want to replace the Harry's? Or did he want to make himself young so he would also become young? What does that have to do with love?

As for the rest, it was perfect and I love it
I feel a little reluctant to read the rewritten story, for I already liked this so much...
atymer chapter 15 . 2/16
I must admit I had no problem, or I think I didn't (lol), reading and keeping track of the plotline. I certainly was conscious that Harry and Tom were NOT related so that element did not ruffle me at all. I appreciated that the enemy was Tom and wondered if each foray back in time would disrupt the time streams enough that there are now multiple alternate universes with this chaos going on. I enjoyed the characterizations especially between the 'current' Tom and Harry and the 'future' triad that really wasn't. I enjoyed the read very much and will fav this story. I hope you continue to write and publish as I will keep checking for more stories.
CieLavi chapter 14 . 2/12
I just read this fanfic.. and I love it :)

a little confused in here and there because the time turner thing, but that's what make me exited Time traveler and Brothership!TomHary is one of my favourite theme though.

Thank you for your amazing stories..
Keep writting ;)
The first few chapters were really good. Later the storyline became murky. The end was not that great. But overall nice to read.
Lilyth369 chapter 14 . 1/5
It is one of the best stories I've read. And do not worry. In fact, they were never brothers. I hope very well and we're giving away stories follow Tomarry !
Vi chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
Love you and your work, my dear. Your talent for the written word is eloquently honed to perfection, and a marvel to behold. I'm so glad that I stumbled upon your written treasures and truly appreciate the time, and effort you put into your stories. I wish you the best, plus this story has been one of my favorite reads of all time, maybe I'm biased considering I've been here since the beginning of it. *Chuckle* Good luck and take care. Happy New Years and may many bountiful windfalls come your way. Ciao xo :) Adore you, my dear!
kate-sama chapter 14 . 11/25/2015
Thank you for finishing this fic. Ending feels rushed but still wonderful. Thank you!
Sharon T chapter 14 . 11/13/2015
Thanks for finishing the story :-)
peteanderica chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
Never read a story like this one... Worth reading...