Reviews for Xenophobia
CandyMountainRocs chapter 16 . 2/23/2008
happy ending is good. finishing soon is not so good...
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 16 . 2/22/2008! Poor Moony! _
runningfingers chapter 16 . 2/22/2008
I suppose that if you say there's a happy ending, then there's a happy ending. But things sure look bad for Remus right now! I'm sort of confused about the timeline in this chapter. Did Lily start making people quit before the whole Remus thing?
the voice of singing clouds chapter 16 . 2/22/2008
ahh! not snape and malfoy! please let sirius come in his shining armor and save remus! ) ) )
ProtegoNox chapter 16 . 2/22/2008

Ahem, so things are finally looking up! It's about time people stopped thinking of slaying as perfectly normal and did something about it. :P

I hope Remus learns to trust Sirius soon.

See you next chapter!
rekahneko chapter 16 . 2/22/2008
Oh dear!

Poor Remus!

I love how Lily is organizing all the slayers.

an angel and the devil chapter 16 . 2/22/2008
Wha! the evil guys are here! Save poor remus!

that bit with the petion was great

update soon
terracannon876 chapter 15 . 2/22/2008
Last sentence was wonderful. I just happened to come across this story and it's very nice ) I don't often read AUs, but this is an exception. Keep on writing )
MinervaEvenstar chapter 15 . 2/21/2008
I'm glad Sirius is with James again. Now all they have to do is work with Lily to bring down the Minister of Magic and find Remus. That should be EASY...not. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this play's out, so please update soon!
rosenotrosie chapter 15 . 2/21/2008
HAPPY! I would like a happy ending please. Love the story, update soon.

Psycho Hippy chapter 15 . 2/21/2008
Woohoo! *victory dance* Happy times!

Now all we have to do is to wait until Remus stops being silly and returns to Sirius' loving arms. *big grin*
Victoria Humblydum chapter 15 . 2/21/2008
I'm torn between being sad (that Remus didn't just pop up and make everything ok) and happy (because now sirius and james are possibly friends again). all in all, a very nice chapter.

Horray for happy endings!

~Victoria H.
CandyMountainRocs chapter 15 . 2/21/2008
meh. i'm annoyed at Remus now.
Amili-hime chapter 15 . 2/21/2008
Gorgeous chapter! *clapping* I wanna know where Remus is now? Hooray to happy ending! And all I can say "Gambatte Julia-san!"
runningfingers chapter 15 . 2/21/2008
I'm sure that the ending will still be good, even if it is happy. This chapter was good. So far it's working out - sort of. I hope that Sirius is okay and things work out for lily.
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »