Reviews for Xenophobia
blackcat139 chapter 19 . 8/25/2008
That was a really good story!

I have to admit ther was a part around chapter 5 or 8(sometime before it hit double digits) that I got really bored with it. but I could not stop reading! Trust me, that's a good thing! I have a short attention span.

I loved how you wrote lucius, very entertainting.

The A.N. at the end of chapter 18, when yoiu said that there was a surprise and/or happy ending, I thought

"Dun, Dun, Dun! Remus is pregnant!" because some fanfictions do that(because it's perfectly 'natural' for werewolves toi get pregnant). SO, when I read about lily, I was laughing because I was close.

Also, the part about werewolves mating for life made me smile.
Inky74 chapter 19 . 8/20/2008
Brilliant story.

I have just read it from the beggining and I love it, espcially the ending.

I was really sad when I thought James had become all evil, so I was so happy that he was actually good in the end.

A very sweet and happy ending.

I love it.

-Inky-
D.Is.So.The.Man chapter 19 . 5/17/2008
AGAIN, all in one sitting! I loved this! Lily's pregnancy is adorable!
SerialKisserSylar chapter 19 . 5/8/2008
Perfect ending for the perfect story. AND WHAT A SURPRISE! It was midnight when I was reading that part and my brothers and sisters were already asleep so when I screamed out in shock and practically crashed into the ceiling (LOL XD) they were all really mad. BUT I got the two of my siblings who were old enough to read this to read it all in one sitting and despite the fact that they don't have an account they loved it! And told me to pass the message on...

This is the best AU story EVA and totally empowered R/S! Through ALL obstacles... hehe... love!
Veterization chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
I loved the conversation he had with the Minister!

“You don’t find werewolves wandering in pubs, Minister,” Sirius bitterly responded, “not usually, at least.” he murmured as an afterthought.

“Something tells me that you’re no virgin.”

"It… it would make for fun roleplaying in bed.” Remus opened his mouth, before he closed it again awkwardly. “You have the dirtiest mind I have ever come across, Black.”

OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I LOVE THE WAY THEY'VE PROGRESSED IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP SO FAR. AND... AND THIS IS JUST LIKE THE ICING ON THE CAKE. :D

OH NOEZ! O_O Please tell me that the chapter 5 heading is just a cruel, very cruel joke? O_O
Veterization chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Not only is the angst deliciously amazing, but the hilarity is... well, hilarious! The humor is very tasteful, and despite the fact that this is AU, the characters are incredibly IC! I love this story. Just some of my favorite lines that made me smile and laugh:

“Would you prefer we hand you over to the Ministry to slay?” Sirius asked coldly. “I heard they use butcher knives on you there.” he brandished his butter knife suggestively, sending Lupin a glare.

“Why not? You’re not exactly… bad looking, Lupin.” Lupin blushed, and his face snapped upwards to look at Sirius disbelievingly. “You always know the wrong thing to say, don’t you?” Sirius sneered. “Mountains it is then.”

“You know, werewolves aren’t supposed to sigh in relief when they see slayers standing nearby.”

“Right back at you. I constantly expect you to be hovering over with a knife, quite honestly, and you’re not making my paranoia any better with all these nighttime visits.”
Veterization chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
“What are you doing this for?” Sirius demanded, and pulled him out of the bar determinedly, “to not sleep in the boiler cupboard?” “To be treated normally!” “Fine!” Sirius said exasperatedly. “you can sleep in the guest room. But no breakfast-in-bed, Lupin!”

LMAO, this was hilarious! I loved it :D Yet another great chapter in this story!
Veterization chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
that was gorgeous writing. what a brilliantly inspiring idea! :D
jfhafkbkakjkfkja chapter 19 . 5/3/2008
I love this story so much. I read the entire thing in one sitting, and it's made me so happy and giddy. You're an excellent writer, and the entire thing flowed perfectly. Definitely one of the best, if not the best, thing I've read in this fandom.
Veterization chapter 19 . 4/27/2008
I CANNOT STOP REREADING THIS. It helps me go to sleep at night, I replay it in my mind when I'm in a boring class in school, I want to write fanfiction for this fanfiction, it's amazing! The transition between enemy to lust to love to friend was amazing! the sideplots were great, the minister was amusing, the suspense was breathtaking, the characters were lovable and the cliffhangers were unbearable! the best AU I've read in a loonng time... I loved it!
Perverted Soul chapter 19 . 4/19/2008
Awesome story! I Adored it.
chelsea chapter 19 . 3/23/2008
I loved this story thanks for writing it
LDNatalie chapter 19 . 3/11/2008
Love!
rachybaby chapter 19 . 3/10/2008
really gd story loved it made me laugh
FableLiterature chapter 19 . 3/9/2008
FWE!

Awesome story, now I can't wait for more GDDT.

Love,