Reviews for Xenophobia
the voice of singing clouds chapter 19 . 3/5/2008
oo! it's over! i'm sad! ... but it was a really good story! thanks so much!
Lysden chapter 19 . 3/4/2008
Aw... make an epilogue! This story was great... the way you write it was awesome! Good job

kisses
Evildevilangel chapter 19 . 3/3/2008
Wow.
LadyPurple chapter 19 . 3/3/2008
AWW. This was like... a breath of fresh air form all of those depressing endings! I love happy endings, and this one in particular was sweet! I really had fun reading it.

YES, he is Ed Rooney! :) You're totally right!

I'll miss this story!
MisbehavingBubbles chapter 19 . 3/3/2008
OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS OVER. I WANT TO CRY AND WEEP BUT... I won't.

Mostly because this chapter kicked ASS and it's fucking awesome! :D I loved it!

The pregnant Lily anger was great :D and so was the Sirius and Remus in the rain... aww... *bats eyelashes*

I loved it!
hermionegranger47393 chapter 19 . 3/2/2008
aww... I loved this ending! I'm so sad this story is done. I'm really going to miss it. :(

But anyway, I really loved reading this! Keep on writing, Julie! :D
HelplessRomantic chapter 17 . 3/2/2008
YES IT IS FUNNY. The fact that Remus is the escaped convict with WANTED posters is so LOLable! :D Really appreciated to see their rolls switched!

I really appreciate the strongness of Lily's character too! Makes me admire her lots! :D
HelplessRomantic chapter 18 . 3/2/2008
FTW PUPPY LOVE YES INDEED! SCREW ED ROONEY - I mean. Um. THE MINISTER. *shakes fist*

The funniness in this was a great balance to the seriousness! It was great :D
HelplessRomantic chapter 19 . 3/2/2008
WOW. I am SO happy with the ending! Not that the story is ending, but the ending itself! I love how Lily is pregnant! :D Makes me feel warm inside at her reaction.

Lucius's awkwardness is so... *g*

The kissing in the rain was so... *clutches heart with a sniff* I loved it!
rekahneko chapter 19 . 3/2/2008
I love James' reaction to Lily's news! She is angry and he is completely ecstatic. Perfect!

And a wonderful ending overall.

So sweet!

Thanks for the read.

(-:
Amili-hime chapter 19 . 3/2/2008
*dies because of happiness* Heppy ending! A very very happyy good ending! I really love the story you know? And now I'm going to read the another one too! Thank you for so many happy minutes in my life)
mrscorneliusfudge chapter 19 . 3/2/2008
amazing! I loved it! Yay for GDDT update!
EachPeachPearPlum chapter 19 . 3/2/2008
hmm. the first however many chapters seemed so serious. and now...i laughed so much at the last few. very nice.

Vicky
Pixy Black chapter 19 . 3/2/2008
I can't believe it's over!

Well anyway, great last chapter.

Love it! :D
FullMoonDreams chapter 19 . 3/2/2008
So sad that it is over, but a very sweet ending and I am glad you went with the happy ending.

The Minister and Ed Rooney - yes I can see the resemblance there. I love that movie, one of my favourites in fact.

Well done on a great story and congratulations on finishing it.
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »