Reviews for Xenophobia
MagicalWinry chapter 19 . 3/1/2008
Loved the suprise and how Lily yelled at James for it! Thank you for the great story, it's been a pleasure reading!
ProtegoNox chapter 19 . 3/1/2008
YAY! *sniff* I'm going to miss this.

This was a really cute supa happy ending! I loved Lucius's tiny little part at the beginning, and that kiss in the rain is cute. :D I think James and Lily should have had a little celebratory we're back together kiss though. :P

Well, I guess it's time I check out your other stories.

See you then!
Technophobic.Shin chapter 19 . 3/1/2008
YES YES YES. Ed Rooney is SOO totally the Minister! :D

OMFG. I AM CRYING OUT OF JOY. JAMES AND LILY ARE PREGNANT... WOOPIE! :P

I am SO bloody happy that this story ended so nicely. I'm NOT happy that it ended. :( But however, I can't wait for more GDDT. :)

Anyways, I love how this story didn't hit any rough points. The grammar was great, the plot was flawless, and the characters always staying in their traits. It was perfect, and I don't have one complaint.

I love you! :D
2Padfoot00Moony7 chapter 19 . 3/1/2008
Yey! They ended up/ stayed together ,

-sniffles- Its the end? aw...

Write again soon!

-2Padfoot00Moony8
MinervaEvenstar chapter 19 . 3/1/2008
Thanks for writing a happy ending!
Victoria Humblydum chapter 19 . 3/1/2008
I can't believe that this was the last chapter *sobs*

I must say that it was a fantastic story. I suppose my only choice now is to go check out this "Gentlemen Don’t Do That" story that you mentioned...

Until the next story,

~Victoria H.
Psycho Hippy chapter 19 . 3/1/2008
Ahh the fluff...I luff it! :DD
runningfingers chapter 19 . 3/1/2008
Nice ending. Why was the minister fired?
mandapaaanduh chapter 19 . 3/1/2008
... NO, IT'S OVER D

I don't want it to be over *sobs*

But I loved it, every minute of it, and... Happy ending...

HAPPY ENDING!

My death is no longer on your hands, haha
an angel and the devil chapter 19 . 3/1/2008
Yeay! a happy ending, we are kinda sad that its over though, this is such a great story! well done. and the bit with lilly was great to.
Anon chapter 18 . 2/27/2008
I know exactly what you're thinking! Oh no, here comes another critic, because Anony-mice are known to do so. But, in all honesty, I have nothing to complain about.

The grammar is flawless. The writing style is simply ineffable. I am very impressed by the plot and the entire In Character atmosphere. The interspersing of the hilarity was very tasteful and the switch of emotions with Sirius and Remus from the beginning of the story to the end was very natural. I really enjoyed reading it, and will be terribly sad to have to have this excellent story come to an end. It's really marvelous :-)
Jordanne chapter 18 . 2/27/2008
AWW! this was my favorite chapter so far! with all the random james funniness... and to make it even better you throw in lucius and snape!
Technophobic.Shin chapter 17 . 2/27/2008
fucking fantastic and flawless!
Technophobic.Shin chapter 18 . 2/27/2008
I'm going to miss the Minister too! His character is so... cool! I loved it. :D

The fact that this had a hint of hilarity in it was just perfect in balancing out the seriousness, angst, and happiness of it all!

Perfect reunion! These parts were my favorite:

The entire group gasped. Snape sagged against Lily in shock. “Did he just say that–?” Lucius began. “Oh my god,” Snape said bewilderingly. “That is the sweetest thing I’ve seen a guy do.” Lily breathed from the corner, her eyes lidded slightly. She sighed. “Preposterous, Black! The Ministry would never give you a license!” the Minister babbled. “What the hell is an Animagus?” James said cluelessly, shrugging and sending an oblivious and inept glance at Lily.

“ONE. READY OR NOT, HERE COMES MY WAND.” Sirius thundered, his face turning an unattractive shade of crimson. “That sounds wrong, Sirius.” James interjected, sharooshed. “Someone has a one track mind.” Malfoy teased.

“Suck it up and be a man, Potter.” Snape scoffed. James sneered. “Believe me, Snape, it’s already sucked up,”

“Someone’s getting heated.” “No, someone’s getting killed.” Sirius corrected. “Someone’s getting wet!”

FTW, JULIA!
Technophobic.Shin chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
;D Naughty little Sirius. This is just getting better and better!
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »