Reviews for Adventures of an Unloved Austen Hero
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
This is brilliant! Laugh-out-loud funny, but in quite a wry, understated way. I really enjoyed reading Edmund's quest to become a hero, and would love to read more. Thank you for this!
BeBopALula chapter 7 . 5/21/2008
Look, I know this hasn't been updated in months, but it's really funny, in a surprisingly sophisticated way.
LibertyRoll chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
You know, I don't think I'll read any more, but you've certainly have got an interesting and amusing story on your hands. Keep up the good work, and give Edmund all my love (for I don't think him dull at all!).
elilmare-phoenix chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
LOL this is great! I love the idea of giving characters their own will. You're right many persons -like myself- do terribly adore Mr. Darcy. I don't have nothing aganist Edmund anyway it's just that Fanny's point of view is just boring -as their marriage-. Always loved opinionated heroines like Lizzy or Jo March in little women. I promise to read the next chapters soon, just can't wait.
Lia06 chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
very interesting...i like the idea of traveling around in literature.
No Coward Soul chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
This is so great and witty. I love the idea of Mary as a vampire slayer!
Lia06 chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
it's interesting and fun.
poemomm chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
*screams with laughter*

Oh, I must say, this is terribly refreshing!

YAY! I'm adding you to my favourites list. Your style and 'voice' are very similar to my own. I'll be interested to see where you take our poor anti-hero.

Michaela90 chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
This is great! Not enough words for how much I'm enjoying this!
Niente Zero chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
Very amusing. Mansfield Park is actually my honest-to-goodness favourite, although I might find myself in the camp who rather wishes that Fanny had married Henry and reformed the rake rather than cozying up to the clergyman. I'm enjoying Edmund's amazing adventures very much.
keeleyann chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
I love your stories. They're so witty and refreshing. Poor Edmund. He has never been my favorite Austen character...I guess it is the the stigma attached to beloning to one of the dullest Austen novels. (No offense to Mansfield Park, of course, was something of a bore...especially poor Fanny, who had about as much personality as vanilla pudding.) Anyway, I've read almost every one of your Austen-related stories and loved them. Keep up the good work!
Lia06 chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
it's great. i love this and it really makes me laugh.
Winter's She-Wolf chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This is creative idea. I like it a lot. It was a good idea to have Edmund go off on his own. Fanny would just hold him back. I might go so far as to say Edmund would do well staying in his own genre, in his own book, but without Fanny. But that is only because I'm a Mary/Edmund fan. lol
Unlikely Rose chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This is hilarious! Please continue! :D
Lia06 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
oh my gosh this is amazing! i loved it.

have you ever read anything by jasper fforde? because this really reminded me of his thoughts and ideas in his books. this is great. loved it!