Reviews for Disneyland Foray
icy-piyo21 chapter 19 . 12/27/2009
this is hilarious!

i'm faving this and recommending this to my friend xD
Ali-Kate chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
Oh my gosh , I love your story. I'm not kidding, its one of my favourite ones.

I loved the old lady, and the friendship she formed with xiggy, that was hilarious!
Ryuu3000 chapter 19 . 7/8/2008
The last chapter wasn't quite as funny as the previous ones, but was great nonetheless. Definately worth the 6 month wait XD
Ashcroft the Second chapter 19 . 7/7/2008
If I EVER find a fiction as funny as this, I will eat my hat. It's a very large hat. Probably dirty. So I hope this is either the funniest fic, or you come up with something funnier.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 19 . 5/24/2008
Poor Demyx. He just wanted to help! And that old lady seriously scares me. Why, besides the guns, did Xigbar like her? I like Disney's new name. "Poser Kingdom" has an interesting ring.
lenoirs chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
what a fantastic read! i was LMAOing the whole time!

pretty much f! $ing hilarious. i like how you kept the chapters fairly short - it worked well with the comedic effect, and it kept my interest.

i also enjoy the irony and sarcasm in the story. you point out some truths about people in real life as well, especially Disney characters. an insanely brilliant maniacal story from you again, i loved every bit of it
Buka2000 chapter 14 . 5/23/2008
The kid did deserve it didn't he? But go Marly, defend your flowers! Poor little tulip. I was laughing my butt off though. Keep up the good work.
Larxenethefirefly chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
*laughs for an hour strait before finally stopping* THAT WAS AWESOME! I love this story! Poor Demyx, always being made fun of... and I must say, the crazy old lady with the cap gun was one of my favorite characters xD
Anime Fan18.0 chapter 19 . 5/22/2008
Meh, the ending wasn't bad. It just turned out diffrently than what I expected. Anyway, this was a great story! I'd have to say my favorite part was when Xigbar made friends with the crazy old lady. Keep on writing!

Signed: Anime Fan18.0
JesusRox7111 chapter 19 . 5/22/2008
Hahahahha! Lol! I was laughing this whole chap! My fave bits were "Show me the monkey!" (reminded me of Jerry Mcguire; i quoted it in my profile:) and when Xigbar got all mad when the lady left (aw, old love!) oh, and resident evil. oh, and when Roxy was arguing with Alladin (that was adorable:) well, I can't say everything I liked about this chap, cuz I liked the whole thing:) Oh, and the ending didn't suck! I was loling the whole timeD
Inferno-Tastic chapter 19 . 5/22/2008
I missed you! I read this a while ago and got so worried when I didn't see it forever and couldn't find it even through the search engine. But now I have an account and I can favorite it! This was hillarious! My favorite part was the huge storm near the climax! And the captain Jack animatronic part. I'll be watching to see if you write anything else!
JesusRox7111 chapter 18 . 4/8/2008
This story's so funny! Are u done with it though? well, it made me laugh, so thx for that:)!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 18 . 12/24/2007
Sorry it took so long for me to read...my email has issues with alerts...I loved it! I cracked up (insanely loudly, might I add) when I read the part about the pillow prank. I would love to see that! In fact, I'd probably pay good money to see the look on Xemnas's face...Please update!
Anime Fan18.0 chapter 18 . 11/28/2007
Sue Disneyland! Dang, I'd say the old bat's off her meds... But, anyway, this is a VERY funny chapter. No worries 'bout the long wait, it was well worth it! :)Updatw soon, I can't WAIT to see what happens when Organization 13 (Plus the old lady)sue Disneyland!

Signed: Anime Fan18.0
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 17 . 11/27/2007
This story is amazing! It's so funny I've had several near collisions with the floor as I fall out of my chair. Yes, really. I can't wait to see how it all turns out! Please update!

ps. SQUE! Larxel forever! (My favorite parts are when Marly passes out or makes rude comments...;P)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »