Reviews for Of Parisian Proposals and Coffee
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This was better than the show for obvious reasons. ONE: Lorelai DIDN'T marry Christopher. TWO: She and Luke are going to be making ammeds quicker. That pretty much sums it up. And those two things are really the most important. :D
danieloquence chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Oh, thank God for this fic. I was so mad when they got married!

Thank you, thank you so much. :]
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Yippee! I repeat myself when I say - where were you when they were writing the show? This totally should have happened! Totally, completely, and any other synonyms you can think of. I hate Chris! Stupid man doesn't know when to give up, stupid man took advantage of her, stupid man won't take no for an answer. Thank god Lorelai said no, because I might have had to jump through my computer and hurt you otherwise. "Things can only get better." Love it!
But I'm A Gilmore 8X8 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Cute! Please continue.
HNfan1992 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Love it, it had me crying! great oneshot story!
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Very cute story! It is defineitly what I wish had happened in the TV show plotline instead of Lorelai marrying Chris. Keep up the good work!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
good story
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
this should have been a two part story...not fair...but happy she said no to the idiot!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This was my absolute favorite story that you've written. It was nice to see you not bashing Christopher's character and make it seem so real and possible unlike some other stories that have been written. The ending was great, to see it be left open ended was full of so many possibilities. Especially since they'd be friends first and she wasn't going to "throw herself at Luke". Great Job, I loved it!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
oh i loved the ending and i would say more but i have to go to school now..late start...yay!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
You fixed it. I love you, Java. Thank you. Now, only if you could really do that...because this was great.
hann789 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
This is great. You are great. And I would fully support a continuation of this. I'm not below begging, I would like to point this out. I would have much rather have seen this that night than that stupid line 'Welcome home Mrs. Hayden.' I wanted to punch the tv and cry all at the same time. Okay, I'm rambling now and it is offically not cool anymore. Consider making this a chapter story? It has some really great potential. Though it is great either way! Kudos to you!
J.Stone chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Hate the Chris but like where this is going.

John Stone
ilvgilmoregirls chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
DON"T leave it here! Continue!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Great story Java. Why didn't ASP sell the rights to you instead of stupid DR!