Reviews for Unwavering Devotion
Forced Simile chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Kent breaks my heart sometimes. I remember first playing through the game (not understanding the support system) and I had wanted Lyn and Kent to be together. Then Hector came on the scene and he and Lyn had such great interaction. Then I was like, "O...kay...But how does Kent feel about that?"

I can't really say I've been in the same position as Kent but I certainly understand what he's going through.

Well...if you continue this, I'm so reading it.
FireEdge chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Gah! T_T This chapter made me all teary-eyed. The first chapter was just kinda there and it was interesting in itself, but this chapter was VERY angsty. But in a good way. Ah, Kent, you poor, unfortunate soul. I love Kent, as I do most "honourable knight" characters. So, I hope that in the end we see him happy. Anyway, very nicely written. I would say more, but I'm still distracted by Kent's agony. O_o Oh noes, and Sain too. I want to find out what happens next. By the way, no, I don't think this kind of story has ever been done before. Good job, it's very innovative. I don't think I've really seen a story focused on the characters during their midlife. Or on the whole second love IN midlife thing. Anyway, good luck!
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Aw, poor Kent! I think you did quite a good job with his character. He does seem the sort to beat himself up for everything, and he's posessed with just the right amount of that courtly love angst-too much of such a thing is redundant and annoying, but in my opinion, you did not cross that line . Yay!

I also liked that more serious side of Sain. He's only like that when it comes to Kent. (And of course Ninian was the Lady of Pherae! :-o she's the only one that belongs with Eliwood. Gr.) So! Good chapter, I'm eager for the next!
saltxpepper chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
hey! I love the way you write! you bring out kent's feelings so well! Kent x Lyn YAY
Korsriddare chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Unbelievable how little reviews this fic is getting. Then again, perhaps just a slow period for the fire emblem community.

I like how you potray Kent in this chapter, and in my opinion, how he was like canonically. The unwavering, duty-devoted Knight.

Looking forward to future chapters.
blazer227 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I like it! I wanna read more, so update soon, please!
Korsriddare chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I look forward to future updates. Partly because I am a Kent/Lyn supporter, and partly because the chapter here is well written. Also looking foward to how you resolve their relationships, and Kent's status.