Reviews for Sunset Rising
Katsura2343 chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
I have to read more! this is awesome! please put up the next chapter soon
Entoxica chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
I am totally in love with this story! The plot is creative so far, not to mention ancient Egypt is so amazing! 3
VexenIV chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
This is great!

_

Can't wait for the next Chappy.

D
Nobodies Have Hearts chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Wow! I luvs tis story! Xem & Zex best friends? I like it. Aw! Demyx is crying for Zex! I hope he'll be ok! Update soon
Launch shinra chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
WOOT! Update! I was wondering if you were writing anything recently, cos I hadn't heard from you in a while!

Oh no! I hope Zexy is ok, I mean obviously he will be cos you can't kill him in like the 3rd chapter, but I don't want him to be horribly paralysed or anything like that XP

And Demyx, I just want to hug him. He's so adorable when he's worried.

I liked the way you wrote Saix. In a way, I kinda feel sorry for those guys, cos they are so screwed (well, were XP) but he went all beserker on the last ones ass. UNLUCKY DUDE! That'll teach you crazy cats to mess with Saix *makes mental note never to piss of Saix*

Lol, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. And also, the next chapter of Liebe bis in den Tod. I wanna know what happens to Demyx *gives puppy dog eyes*

*cookies* XP
Black Rose of Wilmington chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Awsome! I can't wait to see what happens! XD

-Saix
Launch shinra chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Wow, what a cliffie! I hope Saix beats their asses! Thats col! I like this story! Update son!

Oh, and Demyx being scared of snakes is cute! *cookies*