Reviews for Last One Standing
ArtyQ50 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Wow! What a great read, I enjoyed it a lot! You captured the way they talk and what I think the way he possibly thinks! I love how its in third person! The ending sentence was so awesome! Really amazing job, I love the way you write!
Tattersail chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This was simply a fantastic read. Great mood, great language. Very inspiring:)
Millepassus chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
O wow. I love your style. The story itself was short and...sweet?
Bellus chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I have to say you freaking rock at writing! :D

I wish there were more 3:10 to Yuma fanfics but whatever this is the best oneshot Ive read about it KUDOS! XD

I love how you portray Charlie :D
kyoshigurelover chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Wow... that last sentence is so powerful. I loved how the entire fanfic is in third person, but it's almost like Charlie is talking. It added a nice, realistic touch. Poor Charlie... I'm sure getting shot by his boss is the most painful thing he's ever had to go through, and it has nothing to do with the bullet...

Adding this to my favs list :D
Speakfire chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
A very good story. I like how you've made the largely heartless Charlie (who I was completely rooting against the whole movie) feel somewhat normal, in his own way like every other man. More of a killer of course, but capable of feeling loyalty and pain and betrayal, none the less.
Arleena chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Wow... that was an intriguing look into the twisted mind of Charlie Prince. Fantastic, really.

The realism you gave to it from your use of slang and the distinct speaking pattern gave it realism.

Thank you. :)
Aranel71390 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Bravo! Trying to write the way the characters talk in the movie is a pain in the butt, but you hit the nail on the head with that one. Excellent work. Feel so bad for poor Charlie. (
Miasen chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Wow, this was a wonderful read! I love how you captured Charlie's character, it was beautiful yet so very sad. Excellent work!
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
wow. i didnt much like charlie seeing as how he killed Dan like that...but the way you write him makes me look at things from another angle and that means this was written pretty damn well.

So kudos to you!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Lovely.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
...Wow. This is ... wow. Very, very well done. I love your unique dialect to this fic - "he ain't", "climbin'", etc. - but most of all I love the way you started with a sentence then for your entire fic led up to your last sentence, which was powerful in it's own right.

"He ain’t exactly the thinkin’ type, but in all his years, nothing has hurt as much as betrayal, especially betrayal by God."

All I can say is WOW. And what really gives its impact is that, yeah, I can actually see this passing through Charlie Prince's mind.

Really well done. A pleasure to read.

QOTRS~*~
bachaboska chapter 1 . 11/14/2007

Aw...so sad;(

I love this story and how you invited as to Charlie's head;P
Daze G chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Wow, I'm so in love with your story. Your details are amazing; your writing style is amazing.

Charlie Prince was such a fascinating character. It was interesting to see what was going on inside his head, when he was shot.

ANYWAY. I shall be adding this to my favorites now. ;3
Lauren chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
You have captured, EXACTLY, what was going through my mind when I saw this movie. At the time I was going to write a review for my school paper, so I was thinking, "What thoughts were flashing through that guy's head when Wade shot him?" All I could think of was him saying, "Boss, Boss!" It really broke my heart-and the fact that he was a) a great actor and b) a hunky actor made it a whole lot more real to me. In this piece, you got the aint's and the double negatives down flat. It really helped the tone of the story, even though that really wasn't necessary. You are such a wonderful writer, able to get into the minds and hearts of the charactes and the reader. That last line really got me, too.