Reviews for Impossible Diagnosis
Inscribed-on-my-heart chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
very good, i thoroughly enjoyed it, romantic but not soppy.
JillTheCrazy1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Nice work!

I can see the Major thinking so technically about it all!
m3otoko chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Excellent! It's really good :)
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
That was absolutely adorable. You actually got both of them really in-character, and completely nailed Motoko's almost mechanical pattern of thinking. I'm not much of a fan of this pairing in general becuase most people do it wrong, but this... was just great. 9.5/10!

Faved.
Iced Perfection chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Uwah...I just finished watching SAC and wanted to see if there were good MatokoBatou fics out there...

And there are. :D

But the only thing I have to say about this is...

It's too short. D: Well, rather, I'd love to see more of it. Any chance you'll be getting around to writing more? *sadface*

And I see you have others you've written? I'll have to go check them out. :)
arukas03 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Very well played out. It was short but the characters fitted together really well. I've often wondered how something would happen between these two and the way you've done it works well.

My only criticism is the major seems oddly ignorant of the concept of attraction. While i highly doubt she has too much experience with it, maybe she wouldnt be quite so ignorant?

Anyway its a much smaller fault then what im making it sound like. The ficlet was very good.

Tom
lithiumxflower chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Loved the episode with the picture of Batou and Motoko posing as a normal family. I'm glad that you collaborated that into your story. It was a nice touch. Great job with the dialogue. You kept the two of them in very good character. I hope to see some more updates from you ]
qirien chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
It's really hard to write from Motoko's POV - we get so little of her thoughts from her facial expressions and tone of voice. Your interpretation of her feelings is different from what I had thought, but I can almost see it, the way you wrote it.

I liked how you included the photo (though I have my own take on that photo!). :-)
ama-chan13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
aww! that was great! So sweet! ama
Yun Min chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
So cute... Rissy-chan, you're a hopeless romantic. And I so need to see mor of Ghost in the Shell... now get back to updating everything else. There's about 5 stories that you have on the go! But this was cute... so I'm glad you wrote it!