Reviews for Duty Bound
Ms. Zeal chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Hey, Lady Red 88!

Interesting story. I did see if before but didn't read it because Kougaiji isn't one of my favorite characters. However, I liked the similiarities you pointed out between the demon prince and Konzen and, by default, Sanzo as well. This links them in a way no one has really brought up before. Very original storyline and very nicely written.

-Ms. Zeal
hpets chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
great start I hope u continue soon
Meicdon13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Oh God...I'm one of those yaoi-lovers you were apologizing to XD I really liked this and...a totally random Sanzo x Kougaiji / Kougaiji x Sanzo fanfic popped into my head while reading this.

All in all, this was well-written. I just think that maybe you should change the character selection from "Sanzo" to "Konzen".
Randa-Chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Aww, ni-chan! No one's reviewed yet. Shame on them! Oh well, guess that means I get to be first. _ Still, I do wonder why not to many people seem to like Kougaiji, poor guy just can't seem to catch a break and so little is known of him so I think he's probably the most promising character in Saiyuki to write about. Still, we shall see.

Nice start incidently. You write so much like me it's kind of scary at times but it's good I guess because I like my stuff and as a result, I like yours to.

Well done and I can't wait to read what happens next!

Love Randa-Chan*