Reviews for Twenty Moments of Violence
Nelarun chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Ah! Great story - and I'm not even a fan of this pairing, but wow - this is great! Thanks for posting!

Nela
September Wolves chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
you have to update this thing! i totally love it!
MissyVolks chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
I love this! So cute!
skepsis66 chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
HA! Lol. An unusual, but very funny pairing. Amusing drabbles - I especially liked the Sweet Nothings drabble.
Sourwolf88 chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SOO FUNNY!

just the mental image of Byakuya with Zaraki's hair is just to funny!
kaesaku chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
im loving this pairing!

i hope your write more! :)
Crusnik05 chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
Hey,

I love this pairing. It is very interesting. I love chapter 6. It made me laugh so hard I almost died of suffication. Keep it up.
September Wolves chapter 6 . 6/29/2008
gods this is funny! write more!
Werewolf of Fire chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
First: This is genius.

Second: GAWD, they're so positively evil to each other. That last one though, with Zaraki messing with Byakuya - awesome, shiny and silky - noble hair, OMG, I had to literally gag myself (I'm at work, woot)! Freakin' awesome. Evil. Embarassing. But utterly awesome.

And my love for Zar/Bya has grown stronger (and I was only introduced to it about half an hour ago).

Lovley work! _

- Woffy
puts foot in mouth chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
These ficlets are lovely. Really adorable and amusing. I hope you write more, because they are really laugh out loud funny.

Great work!
SidiousSith chapter 6 . 12/4/2007
LOLZZ.. This is wonderfully done. :D Please write more-this pairing is absolutely crackishly hilarious.
animelover143 chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
bwahahahahaha. xD

cant wait tell next one!
iwillchange chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
haha, great but odd couple. stumbled upon it by misstake, but i realize now that it was a good misstake. good job!
microsoft word chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
How you keep writing little one shots of this pairing is still so rediculously charming, lol.

Pleae write more soon