Reviews for Competition
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That was brilliant. I think I'm gonna cry.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
loved it ] I am trying to write a fanfiction along the same lines as this and I love how simple you put it. Great Work.
T'Be chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I like the idea that the Doctor still writes letters to Rose. Very sweet.
Shayna Maidel chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This really isn't crap at all! I think it's very descriptive, and I love it. Definitely adding this to my favorites. Especially for a first-time fic, this is great! When you say 'Rose." though, it's a one word sentence. Just me being grammar attentive, it's not a huge thing :D Great job!
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Wow:O
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Awesome job, especially for your first "Doctor Who" story :)

I love that he's been leaving letters for her in her room. . . poor Doctor, poor Rose, poor Martha!

Yeah, Rose should never have left ;)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Omg... This is NOT crap! This is ANTI-CRAP!
mathilde chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
aw, not crap. poor martha. no one likes her at all...

but i liked this. i could picture the doctor being spookily obsessed.

and if it makes you feel better, i'm an american obsessed british girl who tries to write cliched stories set in american high schools...

i win.
Zephyrfox chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Very nice!
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This is actually really good! Not crap at all! No-sir-ee!

And she's right. She can't compete with perfection, and Rose was :)

Very, very nicely done!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Loved it absolutly fantastic and true no one can replace her. Because if she hadn't gone into the other world she would still be there and never have left like everyone left behind or leaving.

Maria
NekuYasha chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I really love this one. I think mostly because I despise Martha. She really CAN'T compete with perfection, so I don't know why she even tries. She should just go be happy with Jack or something. At least THEY have something in common...They were both turned down by the Doctor in favor of Rose.

_

Neku
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Its honest and I think its wonderful _ Very good job _
montypython203 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Listen to me - this is not crap. This is fantastic. This is brilliant. I love it.
Nicole Gruebel chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
That was a well written little story. I loved the DoctorRose-team, Martha is ok ... but I was happy that the Doctor actually seemed to miss her for a long time, just like you pictured it in your story, too.