Reviews for The Secret
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 6/10
That is awesome. And did all too well.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/15
LOL! It was amusing!
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
hello; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
OH MY GOSH. HAHAHA! *rolls on the floor, laughing* NOT SO PERFECT NOW, HUH, PRETTY BOY? XDD

Thank you, Rin and author, for amusing me so!

-KW13
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Haha, really cute. I really like the part where it just turns out that all hose times he ran into Inuyasha was on accident.
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Seriously, this is pure GOLD. I know it was meant to be humorous (and indeed it was), but I thought it added a nice layer to our dear intimidating daiyoukai Fluffy-chan. All kidding aside, it does give a believable explanation to a lot of things; it also give Sesshomaru more character, aside from his usual stoic, stone-cold persona. And I love how observant Rin is, and how she caught on. Overall, I thought you portrayed the characters faithfully. Like how Jaken and Ah-Un would follow Sesshomaru blindly without question, and even the little wink in the end from Rin shows her relationship with Sesshomaru - and how she is essentially the only one who can get away with things around him.. Like I said, this fic is pure GOLD. Thank you so much for writing and posting.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
read;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
this was really funny - he seems to always be wandering aimlessly and that could be an extremely good reason why. one would think that if he had to be somewhere quick he could always fly since the chances are that he could pinpoint his destination from the air.

gin
Raven chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I can't help but think this might be atleast a little true, cuz it would explain SO MUCH! Wonderful write! D
interestingstuff chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Dude that's hilarious.
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That was very amusing and adorable on Rin's part. That'd be so funny if he really did have that flaw. Mr. Perfect can't find his way out of a paper bag. Priceless. Loved this. :D
DELETED113213213 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Cute shot with a humorous and possible truth.
Laicamiel chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I always love well-written Sesshoumaru humorfics, and deplore the fact there are so few! So I am very happy to discover your wonderful stories. I laughed out loud. Sesshoumaru with a terrible sense of direction! It's so undignified and unlike him! And yet - it TOTALLY makes sense. Haha. I can so see it. Great story.
Nstone53 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I suppose he can sympathize with Ryoga. lol.
Onba chapter 1 . 10/31/2009