Reviews for Curse
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
oh no, that not possible. I love this story, good job
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
i love
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
i love this story
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
this chapter is awesome. I'm a little scared with Mitsuru who discovers his passing slowly. Waturu and which is still in danger. I love this story.
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
i love that so sweet and cute
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
I love this chapter, Mitsuru start experiencing vision. And Wataru is concerned, it's so cute.
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
i love this first chapter, the adventure begins
otaku4ever chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Please continue the story, the suspense is too much!
TheKingOfDreams chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I love this story, it was amazing, I watched the movie of Brave Story last night, and I fell in love with it and then I had a better understanding of your story. You are a great writer. XD
Crimson Obscura chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
I love this story :3

the ending is great
SilverStream101 chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
I'm SO glad you made a sequel to this! I'm going to go and read it now! I hope it's ending will be happy though... :S
Evanescences Angel chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Omg, I was going to kill you for that ending! DX You are very lucky to make that sequel or I would have been freaking out! I DO like the story overall! . I'm one of the few who read the story (that HUGE book) beforer looking at the movie. I was disappointed with the movie seeing as Mitsuru was like a total seme in the book but totally uke-face in the movie. *Rolls eyes* and the movie missed out on SOO many details it wasn't even funny.

Either way, the story is really well written, though confusing, it was well made! *Goes to see the sequel!*
Stray Child chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
Ooh, what will happen next? CAN'T WAIT~Haha, excellent work, will be looking forward to your update! Good luck! :3
BloodRaevynn chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
A little advice: It's always wise to have a beta-reader in any case, but especially when you are writing in a language that is not your first language. While the story seems interesting and a good continuation of the movie from what little I read, the grammatical problems are a pretty big turnoff, there's no reason why you shouldn't have someone to at the very least proof-read (it's probably the only help you need anyway). I would be happy to fill the position if you'd like.

Another small thing:

The concern in chapters 1 and 2 over Mitsuru going back to the way he was before doesn't make much sense - his ruthlessness was the direct result of his desperation to resurrect his sister; now that Aya's alive again there's no basis for the fear that regaining his memory would cause him to go back to that pattern of behavior - he has no reason to (well, not yet anyway). Wataru certainly knows what Mitsuru's motivations were, and I would assume that given his position and habit of spying on the Travelers, Lau was aware of it too (for that matter, so was everyone who was in the room when the mirror reflected his past), and if Lau knew the toll on the Goddess of Fate(1) then there's no reason he wouldn't know that she resurrected Aya.

1) It's Fate, not Fortune, the two words are similar, but they aren't the same. I'm guessing you probably saw the same translation I did; just so you know it wasn't a very good one.

Anyway, the video game translated it as Goddess of Fate.
Frankly Serious chapter 7 . 2/14/2009