Reviews for An Itch to Scratch
Great!
bassoongirl14 chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Great story! Loved it!
GoldenGryphon chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
What can I say that probably hasn't been said before... WOW! Damn! Where can I get me one of those!

Okay. Calmer now. Good story, both chapters. I am so glad I took SunsetMiko's suggestion and looked you up. You are a good writer with good pacing and good character work. Nothing seemed too pushed or unrealistic (considering it's fanfic and all...) and both chapters' situations evolved naturally.
Your writing is a pleasure to read.
Thank you. I look forward to reading more of your work.
serenityselena chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
entertaining story :)
seasprite15 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. And I'm always looking forward to more from you .
munford chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Bravo Bravo
rei-intro-rini chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Wew...good work...really amusing & enjoyed reading it. ;)
Uncoloured186 chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Oh, dear...

If only they knew how she took care of the itch. Hee-hee... Both are being helpful towards each other. Too bad that this story has too end here. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the story. :)

_S. Hasegawa
Uncoloured186 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
;))

Stupid Inu. Or maybe he's just dense. I can't believe that he didn't realise that Sesshoumaru's scent is all over Kagome. One more chapter! XD
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
;))

How undignified, indeed. Though, he got special service from Kagome. Knowing her kind heart, she won't leave our demon lord to suffer and even more so when it was because of her hanyou best friend. :D
fringeperson chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
That was really quite good. I enjoyed it.
Raven-2010 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Kagsy rode Sesshy yay without Inu ruining it, great and hot lemon, this is my favorite chapter, lol thanks (_)

Raven
A-Dream's-Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Haha, Sesshoumaru with fleas... Makes my day. )
Bhanana25 chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Too Funny! I almost laughed myself sick at the thought off Sesshomaru with Fleas of all things! It was a most entertaining read, and I enjoyed it thoroughly.