Reviews for AS NOT SEEN IN: THE SERIES, PT 3
SnoopGirl69 chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Very good insights on what Booth could be/should be thinking. This episode opened up another aspect of their lives in which they get to know each other better. I look forward to reading your comments on the Mummy in the Maze episode and Booth's reaction to Tempe in her costume. ;o)

My fave lines:

I may walk on the side of womanizer now and then, but even the occasional one night stands in my life were treated like women, never like an object… [SUCH A GENTLEMAN]

Oh, Bones, how poorly have you been loved if you have had to resort to role play to keep things interesting… [TEMPE SEES IT AS SEX, BOOTH SEES IT AS LOVE, CAN'T WAIT TILL HE SHOWS HER]

I’ve had sex and I’ve made love, and I can appreciate the difference and whereas I’m thankful for the first, I’m looking for the later one. [THAT WAS MY ULTIMATE FAVE LINE]

Because I could never feel interested in a horse like I could with your lipstick. Granted, the lipstick has nothing to do with it, it’s just something I’ll have to taste and rub out of my way when I get a taste of you… [WOULD LOVE TO SEE "THAT" SCENE IN THE SHOW]

Maybe you can get away with it when you’re discussing sex, but there’s no way science will ever be able to explain love, no matter how hard you try. [SO TRUE]

And you and me, Bones, we’re not going to have crappy sex. We’re going to have the real thing. And you’ll see the difference when we finally make love. [NOW ONLY IF HE WOULD MAKE THAT HAPPEN :o)]
TemperTemper chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
God I love how you get in Booth's head! Seriously, I think you are the best I've read on here at that. I actually used your fics as a reference guide when writing him for my latest story! I really admire that. This particular chapter was fantastic. I loved the way he didn't want her to actually be in to the fetishist stuff and then when he said she had obviously never been loved right - sigh! Love that man!
hmfrongillo chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
i know, right? Booth is always wicked awkward then out comes this whoel long speech about making love! whatever. man :P
Sanqhian chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
This an interesting idea and I love it. It's fun to see what the characters might be thinking. I can't wait to read more!

Sanqhian
jaed621 chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
You know I'm going to tell you for the umpteenth (wonder what the spelling on that word is? Is it even a word?) that I am totally jealous of this idea and I just love these chapters. They make me feel so much better about the episode, you fix them, add the romance, say the words we're all screaming at the tv...it's down right cathartic. So thank you and I love them and I SO wanted them to kiss. Once again, well done and as always, KEEP WRITING!

Jaedxo
That Old Black Magic chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Fantastic! Another unbelievable installment. You're right about this episode, it was definetly time for Brennan to shine. Everytime Booth brought up her father, you can see she was trying to deflect the conversation elsewhere.

The last scene was adorable for sure. I liked you had a kiss in it. But I also think it was better he didn't kiss her in the episode, because they could have passed it off with him being drunk. I want a situation where there is no denying it, and I'm positive you'll give me many of those!

Absolutely wonderful.
TemperTemper chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
This was fantastic! And yes, I loved that scene. Definite scope for your BB enhancements! How cute was he when he nudged her with his forehead? (Aw!)
hmfrongillo chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
"I didn’t want to see your face so close to mine. It was difficult enough as it was feeling your body under mine, I didn’t need the added temptation of your mouth a mere inch away. Want more truth? I didn’t want you reading all this in my eyes. Does it answer your question?"

very clever. love that part!

NO that was TOTALLY a kiss moment!
BonesHouseluv chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
I know! I am actually trying to wrk on story based off of that scene and the kis that i am convinced happened once the episode ended
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I'm so glad to see you return with this! I don't mind waiting for season 2. Because your take on season 3 is excellent. I love how well you get inside Booth's head. What you said about the bomb scene, with Booth closing his eyes, those words were my exact thoughts.

Brilliant, eagerly awaiting the next one!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Fox!

OH so good to see you back with the 'As Not Seen...'! I know I'm a little behind in my reviews so I thought I'd catch this one right away! VERY interesting take on the 'inside' thoughts! LOV'D Booth's slight inner anger explosion during her "Microscopic grit" triad! Yup, you could just see it in his eyes he was seething! And you know he was totally irritated at Cam for not saying something! HA! L ing forward to more of your little escapades!

~G :D
Rae Tamwood chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
very good, I think the last part was dead on on the motives!

bye ;)

Su
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I love these little in depth looks at each episode. I read the ones for season 1 yesterday and it was cool because i know season 2 really well but not 1 (although the box set should be arriving today!) I love how well you get in to Booth's head.