Reviews for Shattered
Lakritzwolf chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Now that was really a little masterpice! I like it a lot, especially how you brought across the emotions of Elizabeth's utter despair and pain...

Well done.
Velirae.1245 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Aww! That was so cute! So...wonderful! That's right Elizabeth. Just let Will go. Let him go. Your with Jack, you have the sea...be happy and free!

As always, your writing astounds me! Good job!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Well this is the first PotC fan fic I read... EVER!.

And I gotta say Im middly surprised that I just read a Jack/Elizabeth story, I dunno why but it seems to me that the only character that seemed IC was Captain Barbossa.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
crazibookwormi chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
What a beautiful story! Stupid, bloody Barbossa...but that might have actually been a good thing! You could think of it as torture OR...you could also think of it as a prison break. But the person who really released her was Jack. Ah, our wonderful drunk hero is BACK to save the day!

I LOVE the ending! Great job, !

crazibookwormi
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Beautiful! This is how AWE should end:) I feel a bit sorry for Will, but... I'm very VERY happy that Lizzie is free now & she can be where she wants to be - at sea. And... with Jack:)

"Her soul had been shattered into so many pieces that she would have collapsed had he not been there, holding her between life and death." - I loved it! Amazing.

Wonderful, bitter-sweet story. Actually... more sweet than bitter:] I loved it!
Depperanium chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
That, my friend was really good. Its exactly the kind of ending Ive wished pirates to have...Jack and Lizzie sailing the seas with freedom... *sighs*.

I loved that story, really enjoyable to read...awesome. :)
beautiful-mistakez chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Beautiful
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
it was so sad in the begining,but at least inthe end she found happiness being with Jack having her freedom sailing the sea.
just jacs chapter 1 . 10/3/2007