Reviews for The Finest Medicine
silt chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
wow...the entirety of this story was unexpected, really good and pretty damn disturbing. chas's pov was great as was the last line.
TravelingThroughTime chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Thanks for posting this! I'll be adding this little masterpiece to my favorites. By the way, check out my first Constantine fic if you can find the time...first chapter just finished and a review would be appreciated.
silverheart chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
FANTASTIC! i read the first paragraph and I was like yes! a gory one at last ,and the idea that it was the little girl was great (do I detect a real horror movie buff)and the last line was just great I could just see keanu doing that line before striding in to the distance (drool drool)please do more ,feed are unhealthy obsession.
angelwingz21 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
absolutely loved it! people gotta make more Constantine one-shots like this!
darklace15 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Wow. That was good. I liked the sort-of stream of consciousness writing. And all of the dialogue was perfect.
FlyingHampsterOfDoom chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh, my, lord- I was torn between laughter and slight paranoia (little girls are EVERYWHERE these days, haven't you noticed?). This is easily one of my favorite short stories ever. Thanks for posting it!
Guile chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
The image of Chas and John battle a demon-possessed little girl is both very creepy and oddly entertaining.

I thought that last line perfectly captured the contradiction that is Constantine.

Good stuff.
LittleBrick chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
very well written, as always. you have talent and skill and i can't wait for your next story.

peachy:P

PS: any chance you will write a 'Diablo' fiction?