Reviews for Watching
AnimeAngel4ever200 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I have one word for you: AWWWW ShikaTema has to be one of my favourite Naruto couples. Loved Temari's reaction to the ring.
naash chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
lol most women would be happy with a really expensive ring lol.

i lvoe this fic
AnotherLostChance chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is still one of my fave shikatema fic's 3
bubbles12345 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Great read! Loved Shikamaru's character and his inner thoughts. Well played!
shyclueless chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Good, good.

Very belivable.
Little-charm chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
never thought of it that way before. i think i've favourited most of your stories that i've read so far lol.
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I've kinda wondered about that too... I kinda think he did have enough chakra to finish her off, but come on. She was obviously in pain and he didn't really want it and... yeah. I think he did.

But I thought this was fluffy and cute. I love!
KibaCanLickMe chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I read an author complaint the other day that you shouldn't favorite a story unless if you can't take the time to leave a comment, and I thought maybe it was right, so I just wanted to drop a little comment/review. I think this was cute, I love the Shikamaru and Temari pairing, and how the only thing he finds worth trying for is her. Its a sweet idea.
Magical Mahou chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Beautiful piece of work.

Can't get tired of this pair.
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Aw! That was so cute! I loved how she hit him with the fan for the expensive ring! Shikamaru and Temari have such a weird relationship but it's so cute!
InosBane chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
That was awesome! You aren't the only one who shares that chakra idea. It seems like something he would do, and you captured the reasoning beautifully here. Well Done!
Legendary Zero chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Another great story. This half poem half prose style you've got is really cool, and it's pretty impressive how you can fit so much character development into such a small space with it. Unlike many fan fics, the ones of yours I've read seem to do a great job of taking the characters to a whole new level.
GejimayuGirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I think this one might be my favorite story of yours I've read yet.
coeur de lyon chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
that was cool, noice idea :D
Mordred LeFay chapter 1 . 10/4/2007