Reviews for Scars
supert
coolkitty154 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
AH THATS SO SWEET! :D
gingersnappy chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Damn! Cutting is a sick reality but how awful would it be, esp for someone with Alec's past and memory and mental issues, to have no remembrances outside his own head. Guilt is only good as a motivator for change, otherwise its quicksand. But Max is his branch to hold onto and that's a scary thing to be but who am I to knock co-dependance.

Beautifully written, the miasma of grief was palpable.

Ginger
Tori-Kit chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Oh My God that was so bloody cute :P well not the wrist sliceing thing but the baby :P pleas tell me you are writing a sequal where he finds out. That would be awesome

Cheers

.T.K
lonely girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
song by papa roach? or not? lol. love that song. and loved your story. very well-written. loved how you wrote alec's thoughts. and i soo love this line:

"She just wished he could find something to hold on to in the present so that he could look forward rather than back."

so true! keep on writing! cheers!
Tater-K chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
amazing! loved it!
chrisVIII chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
unlike most of the people who reviewed before, I like the story but the end kind of disappoint me... I don't know why I find it somehow "too easy", or maybe it's just because I'm frustrating it's only a one shot and I think your idea would deserve to be more detailled, treated in more chapters and lines...

You ask good questions and I would have liked it better for you to leave it "en suspens", ie not give answers.
LuckyX5-650 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
OMG! just kidding, i don't do omg. But just this once, OMG! I absolutley loved the ending! Totally brilliant!
Mahine chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
You just can't leave this here! Even if you do another one shot...pretty please!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I love it! It's awesome! Wonderful terrific! I loved Alec's pov. And Max's confession in the end!
exitlight chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I'm all wowed.
djonie chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Great work as always Shayshay! *hugs*

Joni
jondy09 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Damn! That was awesome! touchy subject (self-injury) but amazing! Maxie's going to have a baby! yay! Maybe it will help alec! poor guy :( love the story! -plug- I have an AU story, 2009- escape isn't as successful, those left behind are sent to psy-ops for re-programming, each emerges the 'perfect soldier' and they must fight to regain their humanity, I'd love it if you'd r and r! - your story is going in alerts! Can't wait for more!
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I love it.

P.S. I can't wait for the next chapter of The Escort by SGOU & jracklesfan77
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
That was really good. I can totally see Alec coping with his past like that. And I'm so glad he has Max with him to help give him something positive in the present. Especially now that he'll be a a father.

Great fic. 'Course I always enjoy yours even if I suck about leaving fb sometimes.*blushes*

-Ellie