Reviews for Smile Like You Mean It
himedepyc chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
imagine how Ulquiorra's smile would be...
OMG!
that must be killing smile for sure
good job :D
Tadashi Fushima chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Holy crap this is great. I don't care if Ulquiorra and Orihime are OOC I truly love this story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
nice
GirlyGirl68 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
very good very very very good. i really liked it.
Eviltwin05 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Awesome job! I used to be a Orihime and Ishida fan but then my sister found a better one for Ishida so that left me to find a couple for Orihime and I came up with Ulquiorra! And you are right. They may seem OoC but in a way they make sense. Anyway I hope to read more of your stories!
elli chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Oh so nice :D They were a little OC but hey thats not bad and its nice to change it up plus it was so sweet!

Great great work love it
Jaddasroots chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
That was good.
sagacious-twit chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
yay! that. was... beautiful! i loved the plot! you must write/post more stories like this! one of the best smutty fics i've ever read!

your best friend since childhood,

Jia
death cherries chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
OMG! super sexy story! loved it!
Madame Hearts chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
good job i liked it
RockerVinny chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Woah, very awesome story, it was nice and really long.. WERENT YOU GONNA MAKE A SENNA ONE! lmao. jk, i think its amazing. I loved the details in which you discribe the surroundings and their feelings, and the sexual parts were really passionate and hot, lol (VERY).

Im reading this at school right now cause i got the email saying you wrote another story, and im loving it. Keep going, never give up, you're truly amazing. Like you said, they were OoC (lol, you learned a new word, so you just gotta use it dont you ), but that didnt make it any less hot and realistic, heh. More please! Don't let anyone get you down, you have the amazing gift to write great things, never stop doing what you do so well.

Your Vinny.

PS: Thanks so much for dedicating it to me, Love you so much