Reviews for Afterwards
MissMind chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
Hey!

I read your story two weeks ago and I really like it! In my opinion, Harry and Cedric would be the perfectest couple in the whole saga, but JKR let Cedric DIE and Harry come together with GINNY (I hate her for some reason).
I especially like the chapters with the arguments between them, you describe their feelings and moods very detailed and I felt with them. I nearly cried at the scene in which Cedric and Harry talk about why Harry doesn't want to marry him. You described Cedric's eyes as red and puffy, just as my eyes were after I read this.
Cedric helped Harry wherever he could, he's a very good listener and he cared for Harry the whole time. Harry should be happy to have such a caring boyfriend! :))
Your writing style is very comfortable to read and also understandable for people who only learned English in school like me (I'm german).
I hope you write another story about them, I nearly get obsessed of this pairing!

Greetings from Germany

MissMind
CharmingKarma chapter 22 . 4/15/2011
All I can say is,"ADORABLE." This was so well written and it was a great read! It gave a cool look into the ups and downs of their relationship and showed that they aren't the flawless idols that most people in their worsl portray them as _ *Glomps* Thanks for writing _ The ending was perfect...*goes off into fangirl bliss*
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Good chapter
edwardxharry lover chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
That was so cute I agree with you they make a great couple.
Sarah chapter 22 . 5/2/2010
Okay...so i know this was written a while ago but i've just come across it now and i just HAD to write telling you how much i loved it. It was so good i never wanted it to end. Harry and Cedric behaved in chracter and they were just so cute. Thank you so much for writing it.
Miss Livi chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Okay well I read this basically in one sitting and was about to close it when I read what you wrote about reviewing and I thought, you know what, he's very right. And so here I am reviewing a story that made me very happy and that I was very disappointed to come to the end of. So thank you, it made for super reading :)
hpgirl4ever chapter 22 . 7/16/2009
Again amazing! You had a couple of spelling erros but it was awesome. Loved it! D
Bufster chapter 22 . 4/1/2009
This was THE most adorabl story I've ever read.

I wish there was mor to it [

Amazing job!
supergirl3684 chapter 22 . 2/6/2009
too cute!
Spanderholic chapter 22 . 10/26/2008
That was awesome! At times it was cute and sometimes sad (birthday scene) but ultimately very very cute. And very well written.
abandonyourdefenses chapter 20 . 10/13/2008
Did you mean to name the werewolf-boy in this story Jacob because of Jacob the werewolf in Twilight? Just curious.

Awesome story, btw! Keep up the good work!

-Kailey (aka DiggoryDigsAllTheBoys)
claranoctus chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Hey, I just finished reading the prequel to this story and now I'm on Chapter 6 of "Afterwards"...I wanted to congratulate you for a very sweet story and a good choice of couples (Harry/Cedric and Ron/Seamus). The only thing I wish you put in it is a bit more details, but maybe in the future chapters...Great work!
iridescentcloud chapter 21 . 7/11/2008
aw! its so hard to find Harry/Cedric stories that don't end in sadness! i really liked this fic, and the one before it

Iri
JMisLB chapter 22 . 7/7/2008
No! *cries*

Aww. I adore this.
JMisLB chapter 21 . 7/7/2008
This just makes me smile like an idiot.