Reviews for Afterwards
Grania chapter 17 . 8/9
Aww! I want them to get married! :(
raj37 chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
First of all, thanks a lot for writing this. It made me feel warm and fuzzy. You are good at writing...and the chapters were oh, so romantic. I was actually giggling while reading. Keep up the good work
MagicWriterK chapter 22 . 5/31/2015
D:
IT'S OVER
WHY
I CANNOT HANDLE THIS
*goes to find a corner to cry in*
MagicWriterK chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
MagicWriterK chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Harry Helps A Friend :D
(Again)
MagicWriterK chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
Poor Cedric must feel so bad that he was unconscious, and couldn't help Harry in the graveyard. He probably cried. :(
MagicWriterK chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
Their morning scene...*guffaws* I would be Harry in that situation.
MissMind chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
Hey!

I read your story two weeks ago and I really like it! In my opinion, Harry and Cedric would be the perfectest couple in the whole saga, but JKR let Cedric DIE and Harry come together with GINNY (I hate her for some reason).
I especially like the chapters with the arguments between them, you describe their feelings and moods very detailed and I felt with them. I nearly cried at the scene in which Cedric and Harry talk about why Harry doesn't want to marry him. You described Cedric's eyes as red and puffy, just as my eyes were after I read this.
Cedric helped Harry wherever he could, he's a very good listener and he cared for Harry the whole time. Harry should be happy to have such a caring boyfriend! :))
Your writing style is very comfortable to read and also understandable for people who only learned English in school like me (I'm german).
I hope you write another story about them, I nearly get obsessed of this pairing!

Greetings from Germany

MissMind
CharmingKarma chapter 22 . 4/15/2011
All I can say is,"ADORABLE." This was so well written and it was a great read! It gave a cool look into the ups and downs of their relationship and showed that they aren't the flawless idols that most people in their worsl portray them as _ *Glomps* Thanks for writing _ The ending was perfect...*goes off into fangirl bliss*
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Good chapter
edwardxharry lover chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
That was so cute I agree with you they make a great couple.
Sarah chapter 22 . 5/2/2010
Okay...so i know this was written a while ago but i've just come across it now and i just HAD to write telling you how much i loved it. It was so good i never wanted it to end. Harry and Cedric behaved in chracter and they were just so cute. Thank you so much for writing it.
Miss Livi chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Okay well I read this basically in one sitting and was about to close it when I read what you wrote about reviewing and I thought, you know what, he's very right. And so here I am reviewing a story that made me very happy and that I was very disappointed to come to the end of. So thank you, it made for super reading :)
hpgirl4ever chapter 22 . 7/16/2009
Again amazing! You had a couple of spelling erros but it was awesome. Loved it! D
Bufster chapter 22 . 4/1/2009
This was THE most adorabl story I've ever read.

I wish there was mor to it [

Amazing job!