Reviews for Regrets In My Heart
NearlyHeadlessZielkeDragon chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Awesome great story! Though what I don't understand is how Naruto is a teenager when 12 years has passed? He should be around 24-25? ANYWAY i loooooove this ship and there isn't enough people writing about it! make some more :3
SiriusBDobby chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Aaaaah this is so fucking cute.
A lot of people think they're a weird ship but I adore them. I think you really captured their personalities well :D
I love the softer side of Orochimaru. He's still teasing and cruel but in a sweet adorable way.
This was just great :'D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
In my opinion its not an odd couple at all its kinda like an older version of sakura and sasuke pairings. Tsunade was a fan girl of orochimaru in my opinion and it says it in the anime and manga. Narutos genin team is based of of the sennin Sakura is an exaple of Tsunade. Naruto is an example of Jiraiya. And Lastly Sasuke is an example of Orochimaru. Tsunade ad Orochimaru isnt an abnormal couple and im surprised it hasnt been more stories about them.
Bone Princess chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was the the definition of amazing! I could could see this happened- hell, this should've been an episode!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Geez , I'm in love with all your stories and this is one of my favourite ones , the sequel is a killer too , please keep it up!_
bakaindisguise chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
One word: perfection. Will read the sequel as soon as I get some free time
MissYunaKitty chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
GAH! Aaahhhh I LOVED THE 2ND FANFIC!

So amazing!]
Fuko Ibuki chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Kawaiiiiii! Orochimaru is so kawaiiiiiiiiiii!
Hebi-no-Megami chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
tsunade~"Shizune. Fuck right now, you shouldn't have left me alone eight months ago..."

EPIC WIN
IloveEdwardC chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
It needs more lemon
its all the same chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
wow i loved all of it the 1st one was my fav thow lol well hope to see more of your stuff soon :)
DarkHeartsUnleashed chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
great job. very descriptive and i could actually imagine it happening.. if orochimaru wasnt like... dead..
Tamar chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Sweet.
Harashika chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
i heart it. no more comments needed
Maestro of Heartstrings chapter 1 . 8/11/2008