Reviews for Strange Condition
Kaira-chan15 chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Ooh is this perhaps hinting at a sequel series? ;P Because that would be awesome. And I really want to know what this new drawing depicts. Lol and the part about Sylar being distracted was funny.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
This is a beautiful end to this interesting story! You did a great job with the whole thing, and this final chapter really brought closure to it. And the scene with Mohinder and Sylar was cute and sexy. ;) I really enjoyed this! Nice work!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
This chapter was great! I absolutely love how you connected it back to the main storyline and had Harris be Dale's brother's. That makes it more fascinating and realistic I think than if it was more random. Now I'm really excited to see how this all pans out! And of course to see if Mohinder and Sylar end up together or not. :P
Kaira-chan15 chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
I'm curious to see what the connection is between the girl and Harris. And I still want to know what Harris' ability is! But anyways, yet another great chapter! It's cute how Sylar was getting protective over Mohinder in the end.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Oh man I can just feel the awkward tension rolling off Mohinder and Sylar trying to shrug off the fact he was rejected lol. And yet again I want to compliment you on your writing. Your attention to detail is fantastic and I can envision everything perfectly. Although I think Mohinder has the wrong idea...I feel like Harris is the one who found Niki and Molly and they're in danger. Hopefully he finds a way to get to them!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
I think you did a fantastic job with this chapter! You write Mohinder's thoughts and feelings so accurately and clearly. And I think it was a nice twist to have the picture be the drawing of them kissing. I never expected that! I wonder how it will go from here. Will Sylar realize that he's not going to get what he wants from Mohinder if he tries to forcefully take it?
Kaira-chan15 chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Ok so I thought it was super adorable that Mohinder was wearing Sylar's clothes in the beginning. :P And it's interesting that Sylar is going back for Harris. I really like what you've done with Harris' character, by the way. I normally don't like OCs, but I think you did a good job at creating him. I can't wait to see where things go from here!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Ooh the plot thickens! What does Sylar want with Mohinder, I wonder? You've done a great job of keeping both of them in character. I'm interested to see in which direction you take this story!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This story seems really interesting so far! Your writing is amazing; your descriptions are so detailed! I'm excited to read more. :)
Viviane Renard chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
This story has been one wild ride! I love the suspense of the story, and how the plot is slowly revealed to both us and Mohinder. You've done a great job with this. There's action, drama, suspense, and a little bit of heated lip-locking.

You've written the characters spot-on. I particularly love how mysterious, dangerous, and unreadable Sylar is throughout this entire story, as it shows us how clueless Mohinder is of Sylar's motivations for so long. The epilogue from Sylar's POV felt well placed. It was nice to get a brief glimpse from Sylar's perspective and get an idea of what happens after the main story ends. I particularly like that the end is really just another beginning. Poor unsuspecting Mohinder...

This entire story feels like it should be a killer episode of Heroes, one that I would love to watch over and over.
bluerose24 chapter 10 . 2/11/2009
I hope that you are going to write a sequel to this. This is a really great story and I want to know what the drawing at the end means for Sylar and Mohinder.
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 10 . 1/27/2009
M delicious story.

Is that open end leaving room for a sequal perhaps?

Please do! One of the actually good Heroes ffics I've read so far.
Jingying chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
Wow. That's great. I'm glad you have an epilogue added, though- I need Sylar/Mohinder closure!
Jingying chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
Wow. Crazy cliffhanger. Is this one of those fics where you've been giving clues all along, and at the end I'm going to feel really stupid for not noticing? ;)
Jingying chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
I really like the characterizations in your fic! So often, it's a case of "the bad guy's just misunderstood" or sudden, inexplicable love. Here, Sylar is still a bastard with a complete lack of empathy, and Mohinder is still moral and wanting nothing to do with him. I'm really interested in seeing how it turns out :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »