Reviews for Maybe
Mary91 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I can't even imagine how it must be feel to lose a friend. And I'm very sorry for you. And it's impressed me that you can wrote such a beautiful, but also sad story, after such a loss. I hope writting this story helps you.

Mary
Cursive Obsession chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow. That was very powerful, very touching. Amazing writing, and the lyrics fit perfectly. I admit, I teared up. Simply amazing job.

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, I wish you all the best. I know how that feels, in a way.

Thank you for sharing this, because this is truly a work of art.
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
It's beautiful. I'm sorry that it had to come from such a tragedy.
AtMyBehest chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I'm sorry. At least you had the power to bring something beautiful out of the depths of tragedy.
artigiano chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I thought the story was beautifully written, and...well, it was just beautiful. I hope things will become easier for you in time; I can't imagine what you're going through, but I really hope that you will start to feel better.
labsquint chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Writing as therapy - what a wonderful idea. You've written a beautiful, emotional piece that honours the memory of your friend in the way that you talk about Angela as the mother figure in this piece and as you describe her beautiful daughter. As much as I wanted to see a new story from you, I'm very sorry it had to be under these circumstances. I hope you have found some peace in writing this story in the face of a horrible tragedy.
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This is so heartfelt and beautiful - and very sad. I really feel for you, what you have been through has obviously affected you deeply. I'm glad that you feel that writing this has helped. Thank you for sharing this with us.