Reviews for Lelouch of Britannia
I really hope you continue this story.
Anon63 chapter 29 . 8/25
I'm sorry to see such an excellent and well written piece go unfinished. I hope one day the author will pick it back up again, but alas he or she might've moved on. Well, here's to you author where ever you are and whatever you're doing. Cheers.
D72 chapter 12 . 7/27
Comic books used to use brackets to indicate foreign phrases, with a note implying a translation.
D72 chapter 10 . 7/27
I love the orange menace! Well, not the one we've got, but that was some rather nice kit those officers got, and as always, the meals you describe make one hunger.
NataS666 chapter 16 . 7/2
The feels... :( Nooo :(
Araelixir chapter 4 . 7/2
Finally the man of the hour has arrived and sworn an oath of loyalty to Lelouch. THE KNIGHT OF ORANGE SHALL NEVER DIE!
Araelixir chapter 2 . 7/2
Oh god the emotions here was incredible. My heart ached and reached out for poor Lelouch. To shoulder the burden all by himself that must have been hard.

I am wondering though, where is Jeremiah Gottwald?
Araelixir chapter 1 . 7/2
Very interesting beginning. I love how you wrote the atmosphere and the subtle detailing of his surroundings really gets a reader to be immersed in the story. I was going to read without reviewing but how could I commit such a travesty when this fanfiction has been so enticing.

Hopefully the future chapters to come will be the same.
aGreatLoudThump chapter 29 . 6/26
With season three of Code Geass coming soon, I thought I might get back into the swing of things by reading some good CG fan fiction. And yours isn't just good, it's great!

Here's hoping you find writing fun again and bless us with some more chapters. (And a, um, tentacle monster? Such a blessing that would be XD)

And thanks for helping me get back into this fandom which I never really fell out of love with, but has been placed on the back burner for quite some time now. This has definitely helped to get my season three hype up to dangerous levels ;)

Take care!
Hunter63 chapter 29 . 6/19
Ah, wish there was more.

Really enjoyed it.
Dianne060807 chapter 25 . 6/13
I really like the part where Nina becomes fanatical of lelouch. And she will develop weapons for him like the fleija.
Fenikkusumaru chapter 1 . 6/8
Anywho, there was this time I hooked up with twins. Man, that time was awesome! Mayo and ketchup man. Mayo and ketchup. The thing they did with that toaster was... you folks should have been there to see it. Really more sexy than the psycho with the egg.
Fenikkusumaru chapter 1 . 6/7
I let her sodomize me with a studded 12 inch dildo guys. Now THAT was quality sexy time.
Fenikkusumaru chapter 29 . 6/7
I used to go out with a psycho; she was great fun but, she was a fucking lunatic. I'd basically wake up in the middle of the night to feel something fucking ice cold on my chest. What she'd decided on the middle of the night was that she felt horny so she got an egg out of the fridge and broke it on my chest thinking that were gonna have some sexy time. It was fucking ice cold I tell you, and I was all tucked up all warm and just snoozing away. I was in bliss. I can confirm guys, I can confirm it is not sexy. She got really pissed at me well because of course I went...…...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU FUCKING LUNATIC?!

She didn't like that because she was of course in horny mode and was expecting me to go... hey baby, sexy egg...….
Klein chapter 1 . 6/5
Wow, I did not seriously believe Spartan's tip would pay off :) Go him I guess :) We got you on our sights now Doom! And the rest of The Movement will be here soon as well!
3,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »