Reviews for Lelouch of Britannia
X59 chapter 29 . 9/16
Excellently done, I'm really enjoying the twists and turns.
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 9/8
Pretty good start. Looking forward to what happens.
I am a bit confused why you chose him to change his mind AFTER the argument. It would of made a little more sense and been a bit more sensical if you had him frame his request/demand differently.
Cherri202 chapter 29 . 8/27
Well it's been over two years, so it seems like you are losing interest in this story, but this is a terrible place to leave it. It's an excellent story and we are so close to what seems to be a climax. Please come back.
riamaichi chapter 15 . 8/26
Oh my god. I'm rereading this fic because I've forgotten most of the details; but, *spoiler alert* Kewell's last moments never fail to make me cry. You could honestly feel the raw emotions before his death; all the regrets that he had and the happiness of his life. Great job at writing such a superb moment!
Regrettable Pun chapter 29 . 8/13
This story is amazing! It's one of my favorite code geass stories. It's extremely well thought out and well written. I hope you continue it.
Regrettable Pun chapter 24 . 8/12
Wow, you really portrayed lelouch as as stupid in this chapter. I really doubt that that is the conclusion he would have come up with. She was holding a knife to him, unflinching in the face of a gun, supported the elevens, had a sudden personality change, snuck into his room with a knife and he decides she's just an obsessed fangirl? Yeah... Somehow I think a genius might have figured something a bit different.
CryingBlackGuy chapter 16 . 7/29
Wow, you actually made Kewell pretty likable, for that an obligatory would suffice. I liked him, bruh, wh'd you do that?
Eragen chapter 8 . 7/25
I'm an Aussie so I really like Kewell now
Eragen chapter 7 . 7/25
The speech is virtually a plagiarism of Patton's speech at the start of the movie
raevinederont1 chapter 29 . 7/16
This is one of top 2 CG fanfics I have read. Please continue it. It's a story soo good that I wouldn't even mind re- reading if I had to in-between updates. Please, please don't drop this story. I can only dream of writing a story this good and in depth. This was also the only CG story where I was happy at how all the characters were displayed. I will probably die from lack of awesome CG fanfics if you drop this story.
4everDestined chapter 1 . 7/6
What are the odds this will be completed? I'm trying to decide if it's worth starting if there's no ending.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 29 . 6/30
This was one of the best stories I have ever read.

Magnificent.

I hope one day you return to continue this masterpiece.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 15 . 6/30
I cried reading this chapter.

5/5
Lone-grey-koas-wolf chapter 29 . 6/21
Well when now I have found your story I must say I'm surprised, this is a good quality story that I hope you continue with
Googlemo chapter 29 . 6/16
And another great fic left unfinished, and at the most interesting part too... Even before introducing C.C.! OMFG! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS MASTERPIECE, YOU, LOVABLE, YOU!
2,983 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »