Reviews for Lelouch of Britannia
xfel chapter 29 . 7h
NOooooo it ends just as the action really begins!

I have to say I was iffy about this story at first, the beginning was rather slow and it took a long time to get into familiar territory. However, I read on and don't regret it a single bit! There were many great moments, some really good things done in the serious moments, and also some hilarious passages (Lloyd's dream) to balance it out.

Also, good job on that "insurance policy" in the last chapter. I definetely didn't expect that.
xfel chapter 21 . 8h
Lloyd's dream deserves a price!
Arienna Natalitha chapter 29 . 5/2
T.T this is such a good AU CG fanfic I cried when I first found it. Just when Lulu is going to meet CC! Aaaaaahhhh I know it's a long shot from 2014 to 2020 and a lot have happened since then, but... it would be a heaven sent if this story were to continue. But, like I sais, a lot might have happened (and is still happening right now), so I can only wish and you are the one to decide.

This fic will be the ones I'm getting back to whenever I feel a pang of Lelouch as a Britannian Prince hits me!
nikprosta chapter 28 . 4/28
ah, I truly hope this gets finished one da
nikprosta chapter 4 . 4/26
I love this :)
Doing another re-read of this masterpiece!

Hope to see a return to this one day c:
Fagaceae chapter 29 . 4/24
A tad bit late for a review perhaps, but I find myself coming back to this story. I find it eloquent, dignified and lovable.

There is majesty to this lelouch, and the character gallery you have crafted around him brings it out. From the quiet professionalism from his officers, Kewell and Villetta - to the little meetings discussing state affairs with Schneizel. There is also warmth in this story. The sleepy mornings with Cornelia and Euphemia were heart wrenching as I read it so closely after watching the Anime.

I know that we are always our own harshest critics, but this one of the best pieces of fiction I have ever read - and I think you should feel proud of it. Should you ever feel like posting your draft notes for the continuation I would be delighted, I wish you all the best ~
I really like this story such a shame that it seems like its abandoned
noblefire chapter 29 . 3/18
Sorry about that, forgot that fanfiction filters out links. Let's try this again.
discord . gg / kMMU7D
noblefire chapter 1 . 3/18
Hey guys, I'm starting up a Discord server to continue this work! Any critic, writer, author, or enthusiastic reader is welcome to give their input and help out! Here's the link /kMMU7D
Guest chapter 29 . 10/16/2019
Now I'm in suspense for what memories were rewritten.
I'm still annoyed by Lulu's disregard of Kallen's potential threat. He even found out about her mother and the timing of her presence.
Also, I thought that Lulu should be able to talk his way out from being "compared" to the prince, like, he didnt even try.
Please don't get the wrong impression by all of my complaining. I'd definitely love to keep reading if you're still writing.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/16/2019
The outsider future documents are cool and it seems like you put a lot of effort into all aspects regarding research. It's a good take on a good recovery at the assassination audience.
At this point Lulu and Nana have a much lower emotional tie to Japan compared to canon, so I wonder about their feelings on the Numbers and Area systems.
I still think the shower scene is waaay too much, but still, thanks for everything.
TheWriter946 chapter 29 . 9/25/2019
Hope you can go back to this soon enough :)
Dianne060807 chapter 25 . 8/28/2019
I like the angle of Nina worshipping Lelouch. She’s totally build the FLEIJA for him. And not get swayed to Schneizel.
Noxlux013 chapter 1 . 8/2/2019
Well, butterflying away right from the start. I’m interested.
Ostentatiousnessness chapter 22 . 7/30/2019
I heard the “Jim” Stewart parts in his voice as I read them and it made me smile
3,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »