Reviews for Lelouch of Britannia
Nyaggerz chapter 29 . 1h
You Sir (...or Madame) are awesome! :D

You made me love characters that I considered as insignificant or hardly payed attention to in cannon (which is a testament to how much of a good writer you are). Heck, I'd be loving the KaLulu ship if it happened as you described it in this fic! You made this fic seem so realistic and phenomenal it made me question cannon CG more than I already do. That's saying something because when I nitpick...I NITPICK.

So Kudos to you for your work and may you keep up with the awesome job that you're doing with it :)!
luckychaos chapter 29 . 6/29
Just binged this story like crazy over the past few days. I'd been rewatching the series with a friend for a few weeks now and I decided to look for a decent fic since I was falling in love with the story all over again. Fortunately, I found this via the TVTropes fanfic recommendation page, and I have to say your fic is phenomenal. The depth and detail you put into both the world and characters is on a level few writers, let alone fanfic writers, even attempt.

Keep up the good work! I hope to be reading more of this in the future.
johnterrencekelly chapter 28 . 6/27
Oh, and before I forget, I'd like to commend you on the way you begin your like what Jack McKinney did with the novelizations of Robotech, your introductions flesh out the world of Geass in greater detail. I have a suggestion: you could have introduced the last chapter with a news dispatch from AP/Reuters/whatever it is they have in the world of Geass as a world news service about peace in Africa. It's just a suggestion, and I hope you don't mind.

P. S. I was supposed to put this review in the last chapter, but I forgot to add it in. I hope you don't mind.
johnterrencekelly chapter 29 . 6/26
Howdy. I've been rereading this work, and I'm fairly impressed; for a fanfic novel, the writing is certainly above the average of what I'm seeing in this site, the character interactions are quite appropriate, especially when one considers Code Geass canon, and the fight scenes are fairly good, when you compare it to standard Clancy fare, of which you are fond of as you so said. Will you be able to do something within the novel on the scale of Red Storm Rising? I can only hope.
I do have a question, though: in the Code Grass wiki, the Panzer-Hummel is described as a fourth-generation Knighmare Frame, yet you call it as a sixth-generation KMF. Is it merely a personal preference on your part, or is it something else? If my memory serves me correct, the only sixth-generation (called the 'lost' or 'missing generation') KMF is the Gawain. Will it make an appearance? I hope you can answer my questions. Oh, and keep the chapters coming! I know it is hard churning chapters on a more regular basis, but I do hope (and I am sure I am not alone on this) that you won't give up. My best wishes to your writing endeavors.
MATTHEW KIRKLAND I CAN'T TELL IF THAT WAS ACCIDENTAL OR NOT
Don't worry about slights against Australians, we offend ourselves more than you ever could :)
Anakulosmos chapter 24 . 5/28
I seriously hoped that kallen would die but she didn't and I totally despise the way you make lelouch look look like he's dumb knucklehead with no brains... No 1 in the bloody world would think that someone who comes into your shower with a knife to ur throat would be into you... And how the hell was kallen able to restrain herself when Lelouch got the wrong idea about her but could not restrain herself and he said that japan is better off now it is simply astounding and totally stupid... other than these points I think your story is pretty good... thank you for this story and please finish it
Tom Hardy chapter 29 . 5/15
update this plz
JAGA03 chapter 29 . 5/15
Was the Beeber's name Justin, good on you
Joshua chapter 14 . 5/9
I occasionally wonder - why do you write so exceptionally well? Were you originally an English major? Or was it born from repetition? If not, than perhaps it's innate? Anyway, my musings are mearly trifles.

Sorry for reigniting a dead flame but its shine is so alluring I am hesitant to touch it. Yet it is so lucid that I, in attempting to write my own fic, have referenced this chapter for inspiration.
This is one of my favourite code Geass fan fics and I am absolutely loving it and I'm glad you aren't going to shelve it. I am seriously looking forward to your next chapter and can't wait to see the spins you put on cc's interactions with lelouch
illuminio chapter 5 . 5/5
"Fit for Frenchman's palate."

Wow. Really, wow. While writing a good story... You just keep making mistakes in the most basic concepts.

France is not a part of the Empire (Paris us the capital of EU). Considering overall chauvinism and arrogance of a regular Britannian noble and casual disregard of non-Empireal cultures seen in the series, I believe such words will bring immediate execution on the spot! (Not really. But consequences will still be severe.) The chief - if he is really french - cannot be employed in the royal entourage, if he is prone to proclaiming the superiority of french cousine. He isn't even a Number, for goodness' sake!

That's Britannia for you.

PS Also, football match. What a spectacular way to waste a potential. (*-*)
illuminio chapter 4 . 5/5
"...And protect those who were powerless to protect themselves."

This. This bit is Very Wrong. It contradicts the most important principle of the Empire - "survival of the fittest". The Knights are supposed to embody this idea, not spit on it!

The reasons of his pledge are numerous - loyalty to the Crown, to Lady Marianne, broken honor or the force of Lelouch's charisma (yeah, right) - but pity or respect to the weak are none of them.

It's simply the way Brittanians are raised to live.
miguce chapter 15 . 4/28
Damn it man! Killing Kewell was totally unnecessary!
UltimoFear chapter 29 . 4/25
The first thing I read in this story was the really imaginative text you start every chapter with. As I kept reading this story, it hit me, you are the best writer I have ever stumbled across on this site. This story is an absolute masterpiece, usually writers inch to canon even in an AU, but you don't, you create your own plot, and it's amazing to read. You capture war and strife perfectly. If I had to recommend this story to anyone, I wouldn't be able to oversell it. And all these reasons perfectly sum up why I am rather hopeless, since it seems you are not continuing this story, and that saddens me, to see the best story I ever came across inactive. I hope you continue writing, and we all get to read more of this extraordinarily, insanely well-written story.

UltimoFear Out!