Reviews for Omens
LunaLightt chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
This is so perfect, they are all perfect, pretty please write more! I love these and the style of your writing!
Trickster-chan chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
Oh, my, it was great! It was one of the best pieces of fiction I've ever read! Especially the last one, amazing! I guess Lavi is one of the best characters to write, since there's so much in him for you to explore. Thank you for this, really!

And keep writing, because I'll be watching you!

x
silverfire113 chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
aw that ending was so cute! 8D

yay, updates! yay for feeling better! *dances around room and then sits in front of computer waiting for another chapter*
DreamWalker18 chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
AW! I LUV CHEEZY STUFF! THOSE R ALWAYS THE SWEETEST! I LUV LUV LUV IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm gald you're feeling better now!

kara-chan
Hajimari chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
I died at the fluffiness at that last part! Cute! xD
GeoMill chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
I just found your story. You have shown such great improvement chapter by chapter. The latest chapter it's really beautiful and I'm glad you didn't simpy give up with the story and tried to improve. I'm really glad.

LaviXLenalee is one of my OTP, and I must admit it will be really sad (specially for Lavi) if it doesn't happen. At least we have talented writers like you to compensate (even though most of the fandom of this anime is AllenXLenalee and some yaoi themed pairing LOL). Thank you for sharing this sotry with us and it's so going to my favorites. Such great improvement.

Love

G.P.
silverfire113 chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
the last part was cute and well written i love your writing style. There aren't many LenaLavi fics out there but this is one of the best i've read

keep up the awesome work! :)
sweet.sweet.simplicity chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
I really liked the first two chapters i was really hooked there hehe. I like the detail and characterization. Thanks for the story, upload soon? :)
Julye chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
I love it as always. Your writing was so great that I cant help but re-read over and over again...

Keep writing
DreamWalker18 chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
OH MY GOD I LUVED IT! SO SWEET! i luv Luv LUVED IT! yay! AWESOME JOB!
Hajimari chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
I love it so much! It was so sweet! Komui's obsession over his sister never gets old, and I thought that part was pretty well-thought-of. Update soon!
psychedelia chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
Aw...

How sweet.

I love this chapter
DreamWalker18 chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
AHAHA! I swear to drunk i'm not god! lol i luv that! nice job on this one!
Hajimari chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! The previous chapters were so sweet and cute! You really make the pairing come alive! Daisuki! :)

Update soon! And I hope it'll be really soon! Can't wait for another wonderful chapter!
DreamWalker18 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
ahahahah! that is so funny and sweet! nice job!