Reviews for Inter Nos
Arya78 chapter 66 . 2/25
I really love this fiction, every time I read, I comme to the same conclusion that it is one of the best I have read so far, I especially like the speech of Urumi where she reveals the felony, there it is nearly possible to see the picture of the scene like some really famous painting... Please update, it would be such a loss if there isn't a new chapter.
Elley chapter 66 . 2/25
A really great story ! It's been so long since the last update... I hope everything is okay and that there will be a new chapter soon :)
DancingElephant chapter 1 . 2/16
Not trying to sound rude and uninterested in this story, because Inter Nos is incredibly good... but where is your other story ? It was one of my favorites. I'm just curious and want to know why it was taken down.
dome chapter 1 . 2/12
Nothing's wrong in passing by and saying a quick hello. I hope your health's alright now.
Oh, and I'm reading this story all over again for the 4th time since your last update (and probably 20 times now since I first stumbled on to this wonderful fiction)... and the feelings it evoked is still the same as ever.
Thanks!
ZFateS chapter 66 . 1/29
Damn! Your story is really great! I've read this for like soooo many times and I am still giggling, laughing, crying, and squealing whenever I read my favorite scenes in the story. I'm just hoping that you will continue writing and this. Please, give us a sign that you will continue and update whenever you can. Sorry if it sounds like I am demanding you but come on, who doesn't like your story? hehe, hope you're doin great and please, give us a sign? even just a response here or something? Sorry, i'm feeling desperate! haha
3 love, love!
inter nos lover chapter 66 . 1/22
please update! I've already re-read your wonderful story many times.
anyway, after re-reading this, I had a thought, I don't know what chapter it is, but about shizuru's birthday, when they "eloped" and shizuru saw a sign about natsuki when she was holding a candle, the image she saw, represented the goddess death? it came true. many deaths and natsuki's near death when the mentulaean attacked them when shizuru is not the commander. just saying. :)

because I'm still waiting and re-reading you're story, sometimes my mind wonder while reading inter nos that what if they had a... what you called it, when someone from the future came crashing down the past in inter nos time. I was thinking while smiling, imagining, (intern nos) shizuru and natsuki meet natsuki and shizuru from the future, oh, (inter nos) Natsuki or shizuru's faces would be priceless, they would see a talker and not so aloof face but short version of internos natsuki .
and the future natsuki would be gaping with her head tilted up like she's looking up the sky but the truth is she's looking up at the internos natsuki and shizuru. she'll probably point at shizuru and exclaim " Ogre shizuru",

anyway, I hope you're alright, I'm one of those who believed that everything has a price. like you, with you writhing this awesome story that if you finished, you could make it to books and sell. but health or anything that ain't good for you would come as a price. but I hope you could finish this without having health problems :)
excuse my poor english.
Je yurigirl chapter 66 . 1/7
please, por favor Y.Y atualize .. eu preciso saber o que vai acontecer .. quero saber das macieiras e dos outonos *.*
eu já li esta fic umas três vezes . . quase não entreguei meu trabalho de conclusão de curso da universidade, estava tão fascinada com a historia, que nem conseguia estudar direito, seria uma tragédia, uma crueldade, uma injustiça deixar esta historia incrível assim, sem conclusão. Por favor , por misericórdia, continua ok .. nós, seus queridos leitores, precisamos e ansiamos por atualização. Eu não sei porque você parou, lembro de ter lido anteriormente que você tem problemas de saúde, espero sinceramente que não seja este o caso .. enfim, aguardo ansiosamente

Até breve
sailoreternity chapter 66 . 1/5
Bonsoir,
Je voulais encore une fois vous féliciter pour cet ouvrage. Cette fanfiction demeure la meillleure que j'ai jamais lu depuis très longtemps. Je suis tous les jours en train d'attendre le nouveau chapitre mais toujours rien... S'il vous plaît un nouveau chapitre! Please update! Take pity on us and update this fabulous fiction. Don't leave us hanging...
satouseistyle chapter 66 . 12/16/2014
I miss your writing. Hope all is well and that you can come back to update this beautiful fic.
Avid Reader chapter 66 . 12/7/2014
Please come back and finish th is wonderful, excellent piece of writing! It's one of the best ones that I have come across and it really engaged me very deeply that sleep hours are about 2-6.

You are a terrific writer and I do hope that you continue to write stories for readers like me.

I am totally impressed and awed by your imagination and writing.
Avid Reader chapter 66 . 11/30/2014
Seriously? I was quite amazed that this story ran 66 chapters and that I would have stopped after the first 3 pages. But I was looped and knocked out by your story line on the first page! How did you do it? I'm really impressed and awed by your imagination and writing. I know this story is not complete so I am begging, cajoling you to finish this wonderful story.

Thank you for posting and letting us read this story.
jj chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
please update..I miss your shiznat so much..
alexsam chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
yo, friend,, please update, i'm begging you
ShizNat Fan chapter 66 . 11/1/2014
Hi ethnewinter!
This story is a mythical! Please Update!
Take pity on us! We want to know what happens in Hime. What will happen?

Please update!

Thanks!
Sailor Cosmos chapter 66 . 11/1/2014
Hi!
I wanted to tell you that, according to me, this story is the best of all! It's my favorite. I have been reading fanfiction from 2003. I could be called a Fanfiction-vore. Believe me when I tell you that it was a real pleasure to read this story twice. But it has been 6 months of long and grueling waiting for a new chapter. The suspense is killing me! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase update!

Your undying fan