Reviews for What I've Done
Misao-CG chapter 17 . 12/29/2007
FINALLY! I ended reading this fic and NOW I will understand "Simple Gifts" Better. You have here a very interesting AU: I Love it, I insist on that, and I'm eager to read more.

You're Great. This fic deserves 3 cookies! And No, I'm not forgetting about the 'bots. Here: have som energon-cookies for them.

By the way: I decided to hug the good old grumpy Sunny. I had to bribe him with a deluxe car wash (If I hear 'You missed that spot' one more time, I'll suicide!), but it was worthy. I Hugged Him! nOn... Now... Have you seen Sides? You're right, he needs a hug and I want to hug him.

TAKE CARE!

MISAO-CG

PS: Prowl really knows how to elude me! Time for bigger guns. n.n Have you seen Jordan? I need to ask her a little favor nOn.
VampireArgonian92 chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
You have a very complicated family, my friend. Just like mine during Thanksgiving. Signing off!
Tentacle Raptor chapter 17 . 11/13/2007
YAY! _ I can't wait to read the Jordan/Prowl!
Tentacle Raptor chapter 16 . 11/13/2007
Itai. That's Japanese right? This is awesome! IT's so funny!
FORD B chapter 17 . 11/10/2007
Two very cool chapters! Personally, I think the two should stay together. That way, Erin isn't alone anymore and the all spark gets to feel things. Actually feel what life is.
blood shifter chapter 17 . 11/9/2007
awesome. that was also funny. can't wait for the prowl/jordan fic. bring it up soon.
flamingmarsh chapter 17 . 11/9/2007
is this story over? and sorry i was aggivating you with Jordon and Prowl! i think they would be awesome
Elita One chapter 17 . 11/9/2007
very nice lol the alspark has a sense of humor

how the pit did you get japanese to type out?
blood shifter chapter 16 . 11/8/2007
that was awesome. can't wait to see their reactions when they wake up.
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 16 . 11/8/2007
XD Oh man, taking those buggers out and having a laugh at the same time. Brilliant!
flamingmarsh chapter 16 . 11/8/2007
this was an awesome chapter! Can't wait for chapter 17. Hope optimus doesnt get injured.
Elita One chapter 16 . 11/8/2007
hahah looks like someone had way to much fun with this whole thing

squirt guns? lol

i love rewind
AyameKitsune chapter 16 . 11/7/2007
Cool! This story is so cool! _ I love it!
Tentacle Raptor chapter 15 . 11/2/2007
WHOO! This is so cool! I wish I had a voice in my head...
blood shifter chapter 15 . 11/1/2007
that was one freaky chapter. perfect for halloween. that was so freaking awesome though. that was a very good chapter. hope the next chapter will be coming up soon.