Reviews for What They Do Not Know
samy1250 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
First of all:

- I come from near Frankfurt

- I have silk bed sheets too. (I'd love to have Ryan pressing me down onto to them;D)

-I loved this story
Laine Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Wow! Just... wow! You're so... gosh! I'm speechless. :)
Girly 411 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
LUVD IT! That was amazing! I was sitting there like this the whole time 8O

seriously, that was so poetic and cute and so awesomeness to the umpteenth power! I luv your fics and this one was just...no words to describe it's amazingness. Luv it so much! You're really good at writing and can't wait to read more of your stuff.

Keep it up!
kizkool chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
beautiful.

there is nothing to say but praise

and I bet, with writing like this, you get praise all the time.

but i loved it. and I read it over and over. and I love your style.. your writing.. the way you write ryella is breathtaking :)

and i have just discovered a new favourite author.
Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
WOW! That was really deep and thought provoking! Good Job!
but seriously chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
That was just... beautiful! It confused me a bit, but I AM a ditz, so what the heck. You ARE the creatress, the leader, the GODDESS of Ryella!

Into the favourited-pile you go!

((Oh, and lucky you, my exams start next week **glares**))
beautifuladdiction26 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I really enjoyed this.
mixtapes chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
THANK YOU.

I haven't felt like writing for DAYS,

and this definitely put me back into the groove.

Ahaha.

I loved this.

I like the style, and how well both the romance & the angst are

written.

Inspirational and amazing (:
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
awesome
always.me.britt chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I *did* like your little one-shot, but it was completely confusing. Glad you write Ryella, they're some of the only really good Ryellas on the site.
London Romance chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I really enjoyed your one-shot. I like it so very much...and I don't know why.

It might be the fact that while Gabriella is portrayed as sweet and carefree, it doesn't mean she doesn't have any urges to do the unexpected, like running away. She's still human, and not everything in life is rainbows and butterflies. It also reminds you to just go for it. Go ask that pretty girl for a date. Tell him that you like him. Things like that. Plus it's amazing that Ryan would follow Gabriella all the way to London...just for her. I'm sorry, but I'm pretty much in a 'fluffy' mood today. Grr. I hope it goes away soon.

But, maybe it's just that you're a great writer. Hmm. That's probably it.

Signed,

London Romance
looney4rooney chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This was very intriguing. I really enjoyed it!
mogi93 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Wow. this was the most strange Ryella fiction I ever readed. But it was really beautiful ( great job ;)
ThisIsRealThisIsMe chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Wow. That was amazing! Me loved it so.