Reviews for What's in a Name
sandybeliever chapter 1 . 2/22
Cute story.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
There's also a Needmore and a Coolemee NC. There's also a Winchester, VA. Love all the interesting names, although I'm loving the interaction with the brothers more. And Sam's determination to keep Dean from Hell.
RocknRollagirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Allright, i know its been years since youve posted this, but i only recently stumbled over it and loved it enough to make me want to leave a comment anyway:) I loved everything about this. From the characterization of the brothers, over the banter, the subtle h/c, the beautiful flashbacks on winchester family history and the mentioning of The deal(heartbreaking, but nicely done none the less). And dont even get me started on the city names! I received a couple weird looks from my family while reading this and even though it would have been hard to explain at the moment, i could already use this new knowledge to spread the laughter:) so, thanks for brightening my day and have a nice one:)
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Superb grasp of characterization and psyches!
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I've been to several of these places. My favorite is Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump, where the Indians stampeded buffalo off a cliff. The visitor's Center there is fabulous.
This was a fun story. Thanks for writing and posting it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I don't believe I have ever read a Fan Fiction story that was also a geography lessons. I bet you had fun with the research for this.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Aww! So adorable! Worth adding to favourites on the merit of those real place names alone, never minding the fantastic story! I love how Sam tries to cheer Dean up a bit. I hear "Boring" is teamed with Scotland's "Muddy". Now I want to live somewhere with a whacky name! :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Ha! With all of the driving these guys do, figures that they would run into some of these ridiculously named locations. Loved how it all unraveled, and where this went. At first, I thought that they were driving into the town of Hell, Michigan. XD
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wow, guessed all the town names were real but really, who made up those names, and who'd want to live there, not surprised Punkeydoodle's Corner only has a population of 12! We have funny names in the UK too Six Mile Bottom being one of them!
A really great read, so in character and the banter between them was perfect. Thought you would wait until near the end of the fic to reveal the name of the place, and not surprised Dean wouldn't stop there!
AnJ1989 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wow, omg, wow
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Whoa! I loved this! Any stories that have to anything to do with THE DEAL kill me a little bit inside, but this was so well written I guess I'll forgive you! :P

What a lovely little story and for your first it is phenominal! :D

Thanks for writing this, looking forward to reading the rest of your stuff!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this! You had the boys voices down perfect! Thanks!
CanadaNL chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Hahaa...I love towns with funny names. My province is full of them. Great story!
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I was laughing so hard at this! How do people come up with these place names? Loved how you worked them into Sam and Dean's conversation, I thought the dialogue was so in character! I was going to mention which of the brothers' snarky comments I enjoyed most, but I think there are too many. The humour was cleverly weaved and I liked how you segued into serious aspects, like Dean's deal and Sam's determination to save him. Great stuff, thank you for sharing!
Meeve chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
haha! that's awesome, do all those places really exist? When my family and i where in the United States on a road trip, we went through a small town called someass. XD
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »