Reviews for What's in a Name
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Aw I loved this. It had puns and angst and Dean pain and sleepy Dean and concussed Dean and um Dean. (really it's a sickness)

What more could I ask for?

Amazing job writing the boys and keeping them true to character, perfect brotherly banter, brilliant Dean snark...Kripke would be proud!
PipkinTwo chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Gosh, and I thought we had some weird town names here in Australia! If I lived in half of those towns... well ok, most of those towns, I would so emmigrate! It was a really ingenious story line.. really funny and yet sad too. Thanks

Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Saw your post at SCOLARS and decided to check out your story. It was great! Thanks for sharing and will look forward to more of yours.

Supernoodle chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Ah, that was really good. You managed to blend in the H/C, Sam's angst over THE DEAL and an amusing little story about the strangely named towns of America perfectly.

Well done.

Gold Stars for you!
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I loved it! Great job.
charis-kalos chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Really enjoyed this. Made me a little sad that Dean's plane phobia means the boys will probably never come to Australia - I'd love to know what they'd make of places like Mount Buggery.
kitty maire chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This was great! Thanks for the laugh...I live near two little blips on the map called Surprise and Climax, so it's always fun to see what else is out there!
luvjase chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This was great! I could really hear them having this conversation. Loved it. Thanks so much.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
What an incredibly well-written, sweet, and poignant story told around true-to-character dialogue and humor! I truly hope you'll continue writing because I, for one, really want to read more from you!
raputathebuta chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Excellent story! I love the goofy-ass names some towns have. In Michigan, we have a Hell, a Flushing, a Hemlock, & a Colon!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Awesome story. I loved the references to A-Team and Dukes of Hazzard! I agree with Dean a child should grow up with the A-Team! In Tennessee there is also a town called Bell Buckle.
hopeAndDreams chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Awesome job - really loved the crazy town names! By the way - I actually lived in Cockeysville, MD for a couple of years - so I knew you were not making that up :-) I always wondered who came up with that name...
purehalo chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This is so awesome! Written so well and so funny and endearing !

Great fic, thanks so much for sharing x
SeaGlassGreen chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Funny and adorable! Please write more stories.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I really enjoyed that. I Love weird town names. Nicely done.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »