Reviews for Thunder
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
FANTASTIC!

That was brilliant! Simply amazing! I wrote a couple fanfictions in this style, can you tell me how much people in this section like them?
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
You really have a lot of potential! Hats to you! I enjoyed reading this, it was very poetic and sad. I loved the ending about the wind and the moon and the world, it was beautiful. You killed her, didn't you? Or something. I'm quite stupid when it comes to symbolism. But it was still tragic and beautiful and poetic and amazing. Congrats!
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Wow, nice poem. I wish I had that sort of talent when it comes to writing poetry. I am talent-less in that area of writing, I'm afraid. LOL, one of the twins always has to be afraid of thunder and go rushing off into the stormy night, huh? It's a nice story element, I suppose...in all humbleness. *wink* I love Ryan getting his side of the story in; he always bottles it in, which leaves me sitting, staring at the screen and going "TELL HER THAT!" But in retrospect of this story, perhaps that was not the best of ideas. ;) When did you write this poem? Was is specifically for this story or...for something else? Well, whatever it's for, it's great and the story in general is really good and touching. Nice job.

-DPSG1