Reviews for Allergies and Duct Tape
Knockouts Apprentice chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Hahahahaha! Genius! I feel ratchet... I have that prob every now and again. And I have sorted duct tape by color before too... the entire thing is just one big LOL to me!
tamiiland chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Oh, my. This was hilarious! XD I seriously loved it. I like the way your portrayed Ratche. (: Not a completely grumpy bot. More like a patient-yet-easily-bothered one.
ksrli chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was beyond hilarious. Poor Ratchet, those allergies sound awful. Thanks for sharing this story!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
cool, pretty funny too especially with the parting shot at the end. Though what does '90 mile an hour' thing mean anyway?
Marinelife37 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Poor Ratchet. I feel his pain. I have bad allergies myself though I don't sneeze just have congestion. *sniff*
Eternal Raine chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Oh Primus! That was hilarious!
Faramir chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
*joins Sam on the ground in the hallway* I've been laughing my butt off all morning with your stuff but this one takes the cake so far :D
Professor Know It All chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This was funny. I liked it.
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
hahahahha i want some colorful duct tape! hahahahahaha :p
Insane Anarchist-aka Allie chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I'm with Sam...i laughed myself silly on this one! Ratchet has ALLERGIES! OMG, funniest thing EVER! keep up the good work!

-Allie
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Oh, that's funny. So dear ol' Doctor Ratchet's got allergies. Too cute!
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
LOl! Intriguing...
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Poor Ratchet, getting allergies. Sam's not making things better for him.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aw dude...that was priceless!

Especially that parting shot!

Poor Ratchet : )
LoveHopes chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
DUCK TAPE! I swear that stuff fixes every thing! So Ratchet has allergies? thats cool. I found this so funny you did a good job writing it