Reviews for Heatwave
SweetSauce chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This is definitely one of the best House fic I've read! Thank you for keeping both House & Cuddy in character.
yoeman.prince chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Probably THE BEST Cuddy's pregnant story I've ever read! Kudos to you!
Inherently Flawed chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I keep picturing Hugh Laurie in Maybe Baby, and it's really hard to reconcile all this cuteness with the House I know and love... But I love this House, too. Great story.
thementalmeow chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Cute and funny and tastefully written :)
brittany chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
i think it might most def. be impossible for the baby to press on her aorta as the aorta is at the base of the heart and the baby is located near the apex...
esezed chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
awesome

thanks
Sophia chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Aw lovely!

Sequel?
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheCOCA chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
That was so cute! I love how you actually managed to keep House and Cuddy (almost) perfectly in character. The only slips really come from the fact that Cuddy needs to be OOC, considering she's pregnant and all. Great job!
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
love it
HotlipsPierce chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I abso-freakin-lutely LOVED this! It was so amazingly in character, and just...awesome. It makes me want some Huddy-lovin' this season so much more. Great work!
notaplayer83 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I loved it! :D

It was hot, funny, amazing etc. :D
glenlivet19 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Great story! I think your dialogue was spot-on between the two of them. I can see them snarking at each other like that on the show.
maraworkhard chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
very housey...i like it
buttercup59 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This was such a riot! Had me laughing like a loon...Anyway, great fic! Loved it! Could there possibly be a sequel to this? Would love to read it if you get to writing it! :D
rosannadawson chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I love this fic. It's great.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »