Reviews for Thank God
Bensidy2306 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
It was great a little more than I expected but good.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
AHHHHHHHHHH!Hot ,SEXY,BEAUTIFUL!PERFECTION!Fault was the best episode EVER!That was when the dynamics of e/o relationship really began to change,heading towards what we all wish and dreamed for years!Unfortunately it didn't happen,stupid writers!Now they are killing the show by hooking Olivia up with all types of dead beats!The latest is Cassidy!EWWWW!No chemistry there whatsoever,Its so sad,the the writers have come to was "THE ONE"!And that will NEVER,EVER Change.E/O Will ALWAYS BE FOREVERRRRRRRR!
sarah chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
good story.
Carriex3 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I hoped this would happen at the end of "Fault", but I was sadly disappointed.

Really good, maybe you could write a second chapter? )
Softballstar0485 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was a cute story, keep up the good work.
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
For a first time smut, that was great. I loved the whole running to him in the rain, how romantic. Good work. X
AMM3485 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Short and sweet. Applauso!
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
aw isn't that sweet...confessing to each other and making love...well like it...nice one shot..bye..bye...
Sirusi chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Must it necessarily be a one-shot? I thought it was good.
Dances With Monkeys chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
People seriously didn't like your spoilers? Wow I liked them. What the f* is wrong with them? Well this was an awesome story!

Tisha
dark but so Lovely chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
post more soon. Love the story.
MaryWhite chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
THANK GOD FOR SEX! And thank God for fan fiction! LOL! That was awesome! Now if only that could have happened on the show...
NettieC chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Panadol is not gay...it's asexual.

The word you are looking for is concussion not concutions.

and

I don't think writing-ness is a word.

(That's the teacher coming out).

Now, this is a good story. The opening is great...how many times have we spent nights with the 'what ifs' tumbling around. You finally got them together (the way it should have been at the end of the ep) and to that we all say 'Thank God'.

Well done with this piece.
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Thanx for the early birthday prezzie, I feel so loved!

It was good! I liked it!