Reviews for Visiting Rights
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Bloody fantastic! Excellent work on this. Hope you write some more, there's a distinct lack of stories with Moist Von Lipwig on this site... Anyway, keep at it.
CrayonMentality chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This was excellent. :)
Din Kelion chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This was really enjoyable reading. Although a surprise to see Vetinari laugh- but all the more pleasing to read- especially since I was squinting very much.

Had Moist dared to reflect a secondary meaning behind Vetinari's planned dinner, I would be there- giggling of course- over the much needing relief that Vetinari needed and got using the excuse to cheer up a certain doggie. Charming, sweet and insinuative. Just the way I like it. Thanks for the good literature, It'd be nice one day to read some work of yours that doesn't require a bit of squinting, eh?
Atalanta Pendragonne chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Nicely done! I especially like the way you've written Gladys.
Lady Whimsy chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I like the story. I can't see Vettenari being so humorus, but don't change anything. You did a great job with Moist and Mr. Fusspot. Keep it up.
ClicktoFree chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Vetinari was a little odd but this fic's cool...
Mornwey chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Brilliant fic! Unfortunately the combination of this and 'Making Money' and too many VV fics have caused my brain to spawn a strange and complicated VVM triangle and/or threesome plot bunny which scares me greatly.

And incidentally, was I the only one who totally loved the image of Vetinari sitting with his boots up on the desk, reading the Blind Letters?

Peace out

~TSD
MrRobertsIIIhotmail.com chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
A nice cute fic. Thanks! Good job with Gladys.
P'tfami chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I'm not sure if its just me, but Moist seems even more neurotic than usual.

That said, bravo for in character depictions. Your humour has just the right of tone of subtle wit and irony.
Simone chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
This is actually really good; I knew as soon as I read Making Money that there'd be some Moist/Vetinari slash out there...

Vetinari's a *little* OOC, but not that much, and I enjoyed this a great deal.