Reviews for Lost so far away
ForsakenOathKeeper chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
YAY thanks for writing more!
xSapphireLightsx chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
Lilia can feel Rion's pain, and somehow thier powers are connected now, which is good on her end since now she can kick butt too _ you go girl

hurry and write more sister-chan! i must see what happens to the two lovebirds :3
ForsakenOathKeeper chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
please write more
OoColorful MuffinoO chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I'm still alive! XDD

Nice one girl this chapter is really amaizing.

RionxLilia 4ever!

Well I'll keep reading the other chapters byebye
xSapphireLightsx chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
yay you updated, and two chapters woot! bwaha .

wow lilia used psychic powers too! what the poopy is going on with her? o.o

i wonder why they're there, well i know they got hurt and taken there but are the people there baddys, and why hide the other's dead o.o something is a foot i know it!

anywhos it's great to see you've done some more chapters, i updated recently too, i just hope you don't have to go m rated like i did ;_; silly cain

Cain: hey!

oh will cain be in this? he's so dreamy *-*

see ya soon sis (waves madly) bye
Tamaki chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Wow Angelcain-san! 0

You've improved so much it so bloody amazing me dear! Here, have a digital cookie, cake, ice cream, parlait, anything you want me dear! 0

(You deserve it)

It's nice to see you are starting to become more descriptive me dear and your grammar and such has imrpoved and -hah!- the damn prgoram you have is finally accepting this format! 0

Anyway, very good job so far me dear (I'm glad someone finally used this idea, it's been sitting around for ages! I swear! -.- )!

I can't wait to read more and by the way, how've ya been? T'as been awhile, has it not?

How's life treating you?

Taokitty

P.S. ... Pretend the name of this account is Taokitty...
Quandosonosolo chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
An awesome start!
xSapphireLightsx chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
wow you've surpised me anglecain.

you haven't written in sometime and when i started reading this i could already see you've improved from the last time honestly.

now also i'm starting to see a flow with your words which is really good and that laser coming out the terminal o.o i never would of thought of that, that's really good creativity sis.

i look forward to another installment in your story sis, you keep working on your skills i'm sure you're going to get even better _

see ya soon sis bye