Reviews for Lost so far away
ForsakenOathKeeper chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
YAY thanks for writing more!
xSapphireLightsx chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
Lilia can feel Rion's pain, and somehow thier powers are connected now, which is good on her end since now she can kick butt too _ you go girl

hurry and write more sister-chan! i must see what happens to the two lovebirds :3
ForsakenOathKeeper chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
please write more
OoColorful MuffinoO chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I'm still alive! XDD

Nice one girl this chapter is really amaizing.

RionxLilia 4ever!

Well I'll keep reading the other chapters byebye
xSapphireLightsx chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
yay you updated, and two chapters woot! bwaha .

wow lilia used psychic powers too! what the poopy is going on with her? o.o

i wonder why they're there, well i know they got hurt and taken there but are the people there baddys, and why hide the other's dead o.o something is a foot i know it!

anywhos it's great to see you've done some more chapters, i updated recently too, i just hope you don't have to go m rated like i did ;_; silly cain

Cain: hey!

oh will cain be in this? he's so dreamy *-*

see ya soon sis (waves madly) bye
Tamaki chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Wow Angelcain-san! 0

You've improved so much it so bloody amazing me dear! Here, have a digital cookie, cake, ice cream, parlait, anything you want me dear! 0

(You deserve it)

It's nice to see you are starting to become more descriptive me dear and your grammar and such has imrpoved and -hah!- the damn prgoram you have is finally accepting this format! 0

Anyway, very good job so far me dear (I'm glad someone finally used this idea, it's been sitting around for ages! I swear! -.- )!

I can't wait to read more and by the way, how've ya been? T'as been awhile, has it not?

How's life treating you?

~Taokitty~

P.S. ... Pretend the name of this account is Taokitty...
Quandosonosolo chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
An awesome start!
xSapphireLightsx chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
wow you've surpised me anglecain.

you haven't written in sometime and when i started reading this i could already see you've improved from the last time honestly.

now also i'm starting to see a flow with your words which is really good and that laser coming out the terminal o.o i never would of thought of that, that's really good creativity sis.

i look forward to another installment in your story sis, you keep working on your skills i'm sure you're going to get even better _

see ya soon sis bye