Reviews for Stormer Switches Sides
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Great story. Since The Hub started showing Jem, I began to like Stormer. She really does deserve better than how the Misfits treated her and now that she left them, she's with people who truly care for her.
IamACritic chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
great job.
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
can i have you on my favorite A. list?

_
Dr. Thinker chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
This is pretty good. Keep up the good work.

Logging off,

Dr. Thinker
cool chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
that was so cool

ps. ME LOVE AJA SHANA AND STORMER!
Chris Gilbert chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
That was one totally cool story, hope to read more this one on a scale of one to ten, gets a ten thunder lightning strike salute
Flaire Delacour with Faith chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Great Story!

I always thought that Stormer would make a good Hologram!

~faith~
angry-johnny chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
one of the most amazing fanfics i've read by far (i adore j&h and their fics)...keep writing, this is talent!
Devonna Bates chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
I thought that the story was very good i always liked stormer and i'm glad that she decided to quit the misfits
Jeffrey chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
That was great. I liked it.
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Really well done. I wish Stormer had actually left The Misfits and joined The Holograms on the show. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more Jem fics from you in the future.
Eilla chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Hehe, I liked the part where Eric got the stuffing whacked out of him! Should've included Pizzazz in the butt-kicking too. The almost kiddish tone fits in well with how the real shows would have played the scene out, curse words and fighting excluded. Now if you can seperate the paragraphs so it's easier to read, we've got an *outrageous* story! (Pun intended :))