Reviews for Hjerte
Sorry-NotValid chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
..I never normally read Peter Pan, but this was...Gorgeous. And Lovely.

My only criticism is a tiny one- decontinuity, in this bit: 'LoveJustGiveUsYourHeart only you'llNEVERgetitback'

on the first Many Words Stuck Together bit, the seperate words are capitalized, whereas on the second, they aren't. In my opinion, capitalizing each makes it easier to read, and distinguish each word. Also, choose one and stick with it :)

Anyway, apart from that, I LOVED it!

Cam

X

Ps. Please don't shoot- it said that ConCrit was appreciated...

Xx
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Well written.
pinkpanther95 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
hjerte means heart and is norwegian ...i think?. lol good story.

keep on keepin on!:).
ThatbloodyTartarus chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
U... nice! dark! angsty!

dammit, why cant I write like you, pout, hate you:P

still think norwiegan, "heart", yupp, thats what it means.
Joji Sada chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
O-O Thank god you recommended me to this. I would have never read this fandom on my own but wow... Poor Wendy...Sorta. I love how she knows she is regretting but there is nothing she can do. My favorite though had to be when she couldn't remember the name of her fiance...lol...Great Job. _
hpfan23 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Great fic! I don't usually read Peter Pan. "ForeverNever" . . . Very interesting. It had a feeling of . . . I don't know - Alice down the rabbit hole sensation? I kept expecting a reference to that, actually. That and kingdom hearts. Beware the heartless! *giggles*. I didn't think you'd like the site *that* much! BTW, the temple in the background is Aztec. Does the title have any reference to that? *pauses so she can look it up on google* Oh, I see. Danish for "heart". COOL! Well done! Only saw one teeny-tiney-itsy-bitsy flaw. "And when Wendy realizes (when she is home again, with Mother and Father and her own room) it, she feels" . . . It might be better if you put the part in parenthesis after the word it and the comma. (message at bottom of review board said constructive criticism welcomed - don't shoot!)