Reviews for First Impressions, Second Chances
Afuri chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
Aww Yazoo is such a sex machine! XD Lovely ending and lovely story. Thanks for write this fic, I enjoy every bit of this story.
Afuri chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
This chapter is really great. So much emotion and it fun to read what Yaz's think about the red head. Would be lovely if they're together at the end.
Afuri chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
OhmyGod. The last sentence is my favorite! XD
Afuri chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
Oh no, Yaz. You just need to be, patient.
Afuri chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
Yazoo's suddenly going so soft. I meant, he tricked Cloud and others before but after few days he thanked Cloud for everything?
Well but lucky Reno at least Yaz now put his life on him? XD And finally Shinra is in action!
Afuri chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Lool cant imagine that Reno's slept with Yuffie xD
Afuri chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
oh Loz, why you are so... Stupid.
Afuri chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
hahahaha poor Loz! XDDD Also poor Yaz, now Loz wont take any advice from him xDD
Afuri chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
woah Yaz is really a bad bad remnant. But I like how he thinks about his hair :p
Btw, why Reno and Rude didnt tell Shinra first that Cloud took the remnants? Thats just a bit weird since technically both remnants are under Shinra's guard.
Afuri chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Review! And I hope you're happy! :p
First chapter and you got me. 3
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
completly love it!
MazokuTenshi chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
Cute! :D Loz is teh love. :D
Kiariad chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
i love it! I remember reading this a while back and i'm so happy you've finished it. i love the interaction and Yaz and Reno are so great together, so well done you! You write really well and you have an excellent grasp of grammar (thank God), and i hope you carry on!
naruto1265 chapter 14 . 1/26/2009
this story rocks! cant wait for the next part.
13th Shadow chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
AH!

I haven't had net for months as well, so it has taken me quite a while to get enough to download al the brilliant new chapters of this story! My apologies for not being able to comment until this one (figured I had to save my very very limited net connection for the important stuff.. like finding, yet again, another job) *sigh*

Well I must say, luv, bloody brilliant job as usual! I love love love the way you wrote the characters. I thought they were spot on! It gave me great joy to see a deeper view into characters I already loved and that was fluid enough to believe!

I would have loved to see Yuffie and Loz develop an even deeper relationship simply because I think it would be fun and different to see the childlike personalities of both tackle the mature blending of genuine love, etc... blah blah blah. Then again, I would have also loved to have gotten even more of a voyeuristic view into the Reno/Yazoo life as well, if nothing more than for the fact that I seemed to have indulged in living vicariously through the happy lives of characters I already was mad about, and it was a nice distraction from my own rather horrid life at the mo.

All that being said - I am, as usual, sad to see a fantastic story end. I am anxious for more already, and hope that someday you may feel compelled to perhaps re-visit these character pairings and the lives you let us peep into.

Much thanks for another wonderful journey!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »