Reviews for Life after death
KawaiiYukiChiKage chapter 16 . 6/6
I will not flame you author, but I am disappointed that after all this time, you didn't go back to continue this story/fanfiction. Please comeback to complete it, never do anything half assed as some people told other's around me. You have my support, if you have a reason why you can't write at the moment that is fine. But if you don't have a reason that is just a bunch of suckage. If don't read these reviews flr this fanfiction I am going to PM this to you, whether you have read this or not. Continue the story. And make sure this fanfiction has many chapters and is super long, good stories deserve to be long and a good read after all, well that is in my opinion. Work hard. if anything maybe when I can get myself a computer I could take over for you and adopt this story. If not, you better work hard, I am entrusting my full support to you, meaning understanding, no hate, advice, and so forth, whether it be about your writing and stories/fanfictions, or it being about life, I am here to support. This is かわいい雪血影 signing off.
my 2 guys chapter 16 . 3/19
that was good keep the chapters coming
Monster King chapter 16 . 3/17
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it well into the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
I understand the beginning I can't focus if I don't do something I'm into
Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
NarutoxHaku? I can ship that.
Even if Yaoi I ship.
Dragons963 chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
(ANGREE CROWD OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW WITH PITCHFORKS AND TORCHED)we want updates we want updates now damn it.
NARUTO-UZUMAKI-NAMAKAZI chapter 16 . 9/12/2016
dude i don't know if you are a gut or a girl but your fics are awesome keep up the good work OK?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
This sucks naruto taking the hit for someone he knew for a couple hours just because she was nice
X chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
Wait a bit more? Been waiting for 8 years.
NARUMOKA chapter 16 . 6/5/2016
finish this fanfic
dmt chapter 16 . 1/9/2016
ok had good giggle but plz update some time ok thoroughly enjoy your works
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Vote for rukia
kirito344 chapter 16 . 4/10/2015
Hurry!
ashley.m.gentz chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
A girl could really get into reading this. I liked it actually thanks
fireclaw239 chapter 16 . 1/19/2015
I love how he said this more than 7 years ago.
1,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »