Reviews for Polar Promises
World'sOnlyConsultingDalek chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I honestly have no idea why you don't like this... seriously, all your writing should be made into a book or something! I would DEFINITELY buy it :)
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Holy crap, this makes sense and hurts my heart and why.

...Can I write a sequel to this? I feel masochistic enough this month.
Aldrea945 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Wow. I see again why I love the fics you write. You definately know how to make something feel so real, so close... (That sentence was corny, even for me...) I look forward to all of your fics.

Aldrea945 *Salutes a peace sign.*
Fastern chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Beautifully told! An excellent and provocative oneshot! I love how it left on a cliffhanger, like the conversation was foreshadowing the future. I've also just become aware of how fond I really am of Antauri. Thank you for sharing.
werebunny131 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Whoa. That...was...freaking awesome! I could completely see that as an actual episode! Well done!
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Wow, that, my friend, was deep. Real Deep. I LOVED it.
beautybelle300256 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
OMG. This is indescribably good. You captured their personalities perfectly and if they ever get around to making a season 5, I seriously wish that this exact scene would be in it. Its just great. It fits perfectly. Fanbulous job.
Robot Monkey Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2007

My... GOD!

I doubt that Ciro Nieli could have done better. That was so perfectly written, completely in character, and just outright AWESOME! Incredible!
Matanzo-El-Mono chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Oh...snap.

This was one of the best fics I've ever read. An amazing plot, exquisitely written, and completely in character. This is just great. Good job.

Have a cookie. No, wait. Have two.

PS: HALO 3 RULES!
Kittie1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Fantastic. Simply fantastic and there is no better way to explain it. You got the personalities perfectly, and got inside their heads. I applaude you!