Reviews for 31st July
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Aww. Very sweet.
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
so cute. i kept smiling throughout the entire story. i feel so... happy, you know? you made the mood soooooo... light and this was a really cute one shot.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Another great story! Terrific! Well written and timed. Very evocative.
sportingchick101 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
hahaha this was funny and great! i really enjoyed it!
screamxheart chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Lol, Sirius.

Dirty Peter.
Pigwidigeon chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
thats soo cute i love it
dobbydarling chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
that was very well done. i would love it if you wrote a lily/james fic which starts from their first year and goes on till the end. i know you can do a better job than most others' i have read! great job, again!
Overhill chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I like the idea that Frank Longbottom and James Potter would have known and congratulated each other on the births of their sons. How exciting it would have been for them all! And I like how, in this story, Peter doesn't say anything, although he nods. It makes his trechery all the more, that he was among the first to hear the news of the baby's birth.
thenoble chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
it's really likely to happen that day. loved it!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Yeah, go Harry! Ok, this review is for about three of your stiores i've read. They were all wonderful. But i liked this one. Exspecially when Dumbledore toasted them. D
Tinkerbell'sstuntdouble chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
that was good. It was kinda foreshadowing, which i love.
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Oh, I like it! I'm going to read your last fic, then do my chores which I was supposed to have started an hour ago... I'm probably going to get in trouble, but oh well, I'll just tell my mom that I was checking on my brand new Ipod, which I have been saving up for for a year, which is charging. Yay!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
oh, so sweet!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I love this! I love James' excitement. And the line "‘To Frank and Alice and James and Lily, who aren’t scared to bring light in this dark world. And to Neville and Harry, our hopes. The war we’re fighting is for give them a happier world to live in.’" gave me chills (nice ones!)
amyniknak chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Aw, so lovely.. exactly how I imagine it!